Chapter 30

(Harry's P.O.V)

It's been about a month since we've met the girls. Honestly speaking, it's probably been the best month we've had. Liam, Niall, and I eventually each asked out Taylor, Alyssa, and Joy so that was going well. Perrie met up with us on a couple of the tour dates. Her and the girls got along very well and when Eleanor came all 5 of them went for a girl's day out.

(Joy's P.O.V)

I was cleaning the bus when Alyssa and Taylor came to tell me they decided to go on a double date with Niall and Liam. They asked if i wanted to go since I was by myself because Harry, Zayn, and Louis went to do an interview. I said no because I didn't want to be the fifth wheel.

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

"Good thing she said she didn't want to go.."

T: "Yeah, that was a close call."

We weren't really going on a date...

Us four, Harry, Zayn, and Louis were going to this show type thing where we were going to pull a prank on Joy.

We were telling the host about things that piss her off.

"Joy is VERY gullible!"

T: "She doesn't get mad easily."

H: "She doesn't cuss at all, well as long as we've been together, I've never heard her cuss."

Taylor and I just looked at each other like, "They don't have any clue...."

The rest of the boys said that she was really nice.

"Joy is a tough one isn't she? Well, does she like being touched by people she doesn't know?" The host asked.

"Nooo that sets her off! Like at first she doesn't show it, but if you push her too far enough.. Actually we've never even seen what happens, but you should try because I'm in the laughing mood."

Harry just looked at me with a "What the hell?!" look on his face. I shrugged it off.

After a couple minutes of them deciding what they were going to do the actual show started. There was a camera in the tour bus so we could see Joy cleaning it. We then saw Paul walk in the bus.

(Joy's P.O.V)

I was just cleaning the bus when Paul walked in.

P: "Bye Joy."

"Bye? Where are you going?"

P: "You didn't hear? Well I got fired.."

"I don't believe you."

P: "You should. I don't want to go into detail on why I'm getting fired because that is none of your business."

All I did was hug him.

"I'm sorry Paul. Bye."

After he left Lou Teasdale came up into the bus.

L: "Joy, you know Paul got fired right?!"

"Yeah, he just left from telling me. Do you know why?"

L: "Apparently he was being a pervert and put a camera in the ladies restroom!"

"He'd never do that!"

L: "I know, but you never know who it could be."

"Yeah I know.." In my mind I thought that things weren't adding up so I just left it alone. The Lou blurted out something that I honestly couldn't believe, but was the truth.