Chapter 16

Author's note: I hope you guys are liking it so far! Keep voting on this story and if you want to, share it with your friends so I can get more reads on it! 

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I was having a really great time. We were all just singing and dancing. I may have swerved a couple of times, but only Zayn got scared of dying. I would never kill anyone....on purpose. I was kind of getting tired, but I had to drive so when we were at McDonalds I got coffee. Hopefully it keeps me up. 

I don't know what's going on between Niall and I. When we were talking yesterday, I felt something. I just don't know if he did. Like I don't know if he was joking about all of the things that he said because we had just met..

I don't the blue Louis screams in my ear. I almost jumped out of my seat, which would have been really bad since I was driving. I calmed down and then said, "Louis, i'm driving. Would you like to die?"

L: "No, but I thought it would be funny"

N&Z: "I thought it was funny" Niall and Zayn said in unison.

"Well, I don't care what you guys think because if I got really scared y'all would be dead and you wouldn't like that now would you?"

Boys: "No.."

"I thought so. Now, don't do it again or I'll pull this car over."

N: "You sound like my mother."

"Oh well."

N: "You look good as a mother though."

There he goes messing with my head again. It's time to put an end to this.

"Can you stop doing that?"

L&A: "oooooooooooooohhh"

"You two back there, shut up and stay out of this."

N: "Stop doing what?"

"You keep saying things like that and I don't know if you're being serious or not. It's really messing with my head. Just please stop."

N: "Okay, I'll stop, but I was being serious."

Z: "Well, this just got awkward."

L: "Zayn, shut up. Don't ruin their moment."

"Oh, well. Okay then."

N: "What do you mean by 'okay then'?"

"I just don't know what to say because no one has ever talked to me that way. Well, I mean they have, but they were joking."

N: "No one should ever play with a girl's heart like that."

"I know right!"

L to Z: "Well we know who likes who."

"You know I can hear you right?"

L: "What? I didn't say anything.."

N: "I heard it too."

L: "Niall! You're supposed to be on my side!"

N: "Well, since it's about me and Alyssa, I'm gonna have to be on Alyssa's side."

Z: "Yeah, I kind of agree with them. Sorry Louis."

L: "Man, everyone is against me."

"It's not that we're against you. Obviously what you said is true because we pretty much just clarified that. You just shouldn't try to whisper behind us when we can hear you and then you try to lie about not saying anything. It just doesn't work that way. Sorry 'bout it."

L: "I never get anything my way..."