Chapter 29

(Joy's P.O.V.)

T: "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!"

We heard Taylor scream after she woke up and saw the surprise the boys had left for her.

" Just act like you were asleep and saw nothing!" I said to Alyssa.

A: *YAWN* "Oh my god Taylor what happened?!" she tried to sound surprised. 

T: "Which RATCHET FOOL did this?"

Alyssa and I quickly pointed at the boys.

Lo: "I told you I would get you back! So you can't say I didn't warn you! And really wifey you can't just sell me out like that! And Joy I was just about to ask you to be my second wife but you can say goodbye to that!" Louis exclaimed slowly backing away from the couch Taylor was lying on.

H: "Excuse you Louis! Back off!"

I started blushing when all of a sudden Taylor jumped off the couch chasing after Louis saying, " Well, we are all friends Louis come on come give me a hug!"

Lo: "NO JIMMY PROTESTED! Liam get your women!!!!" 

Li: "Well, I'll let you take care of this one. Go Taylor Go!"

As soon as Liam finished cheering Taylor on they were jumping all over the tour bus. Everyone was trying to stay away from Taylor when all of a sudden she ran right smack in to Harry!

H: "Aww Really?!" he said rubbing in the honey and whipped cream all over his torso!

Alyssa and the rest of us were cracking up when Harry started walking over to me.

H: " Want some honey, Honey?" he asked as he opened his arms to come give me a hug.

" No, I'm okay." I said trying to catch my breath from laughing and not knowing what he was getting at I looked up.

H: "Aww come on, you know you want some!"

J: "NO!" 

A: "Run Away!" 

As we both tried to get up and run away Alyssa shoves me out of the way right into Harry's sticky arms!

H: "YES!"he says spinning me around.

A: "Ahahah sucker!" 

Once Harry finally put me down I ran right towards Louis!

"Hey this was supposed to be yours why don't you come and get it?!"

A: "When you're ready come and get it!"

N: "Na, na, na,-"

A: "No."

N: "Na, na, na-"

A: "No."

(Zayn's P.O.V)

We were bored so we decided that we'd go out.

Not matter how much we begged, Paul made us take security with us.

While we were walking around Paris, a couple of fans noticed us. We signed somethings and took some pictures with them. 

We got hungry so we stopped at a restaurant. Phil, the security guard, sat at a different table because he didn't want to intrude on us.

Alyssa noticed some girls staring over at us, no doubt, they were fans. They didn't bother us at all so after we ate Joy said that we should go over and say thanks for not running over to them.

After we signed something for each of the girls we thanked them for being so nice and then we left the restaurant. We almost forgot about Phil so Taylor ran back in to get him.