0.3

Alice: did u want to go eat?

Calum felt the buzz in his pocket as he checked his phone.  He smiled at the text.

Cal : I can pick u up right now if you're ready.

Calum sent the text and waited for her response. He looked at Alice's name in his phone and decided it needed some embellishment.

Al(bae)ice : I am ready Freddy.

Cal: who the fuck is Freddy. I thought u had plans with me????

I'm so clever, Calum thought to himself. He grabbed his keys and walked out to the living room. Luke and Michael were sitting on the couch while Ashton was messing around in the kitchen.

"I'm going out, losers." Calum called out as he tried to go as quick as possible.

"With Alice?" Michael asked and Calum nodded. "That's my wife though."

"Yeah, Cal. I told you she's more of a Michael girl anyways." Luke added.

"Shut up Luke. Its not even a date."

"Who's going on a date?" Ashton asked while walking in with two bags of popcorn.

"Calum" Luke and Michael said at the same time Calum said "No one." Ashton raised his eyebrows.

"Is this the blue haired girl you were sitting with like,months ago that you won't shut up about ?" Calum nodded.

"Whatever I gotta go,she's waiting for me." Calum said quickly. All three boys Ooh-d at the same time. So immature. Calum made a break for it and got out of his house but not before hearing Ashton shout out "USE PROTECTION!"

Cal: I'm on my way pop tart.

Al(bae)ice: pop tart?

Cal: idk I thought it would be cute never mind

Al(bae)ice : it is haha. Can my name be pop tart in ur phone??

Cal: of course. What's my name

Pop Tart: its turdface now

Turdface: good

Turdface: also I'm outside ur house

Alice looked up from her phone and out the window to see Calum parked there. She grabbed her purse and scarf quickly. Her roommate Darren was making Mac and cheese in the kitchen.

"Yo,Dare I'm outie"

"Please stop talking like that."

"No. I'm going to see a play with a cute boy. Don't call me."

"I thought you were going with Harry?"

"He flaked out on me."

"You could've asked me!"

"I'll take you to the next one...maybe..."

"Everyone's leaving me for love. Have a good time." Darren rolled his eyes as Alice gave him a sweet smile. She walked out to see Calum waiting outside the car on his phone.  The tops of his ears and cheeks were pink and he was typing furiously on his phone.

"Someone got you upset?" Alice asked with a chuckle. Calum smiled at her.

"I'm in a group chat with my roommates and they're so mean to me." Calum gave a slight pout and Alice laughed.

"I feel you." Alice realized how fast the wind was blowing and rubbed her arms. "Calum, why are you standing outside of your car anyways? Its freezing."

"Its no problem." Calum opened the passenger door for Alice who stepped in quickly. He shut the door and walked over to the driver's side. Alice was looking at the window to her kitchen.  Darren was standing there wiggling his eyebrows.  Alice flicked him off and Calum just watched her curiously.

"Want to tell me what that was about?" Calum asked.

"My roommate sucks." Calum leaned over her and saw where she was looking.  Her roommate was tall and blonde. Calum frowned unintentionally. Too close to boyfriend material. Calum started the car and made the way to a small restaurant they could have a quick meal at.  They walked quickly into the place, the cold wind whipping them.

"Good evening, how many ?" A girl asked and Alice held up two fingers.

"just two."

"Alright. Hi, Calum." The hostess said with amusement.  Alice felt instantly intimidated. The girl was pretty. And she knew Calum.

"Hi." Calum grumbled and Alice raised her eyebrows at him.  Do they have a past? The hostess came over and reached out for Calum's face to pinch his cheeks.

"Look at you.  All nicely dressed." She ruffled his hair and looked to Alice. "He cleans up nicely, huh?" Alice just smiled while Calum groaned.

"Alice, this is my sister Mali. Mali, this is my friend Alice." Alice internally face palmed.  His sister. Of course.

"Ooooh. A friend. Well, its nice to meet you Calum's friend." Mali gave Calum a wink which he shook his head to. 

"Its nice to meet you too. I bet you have great stories about Calum." Alice laughed at his expression.

"Oh do I. This one time at the beach-"

"OKAY, that's enough of this place. This was a bad idea. You suck, Mali. We're getting our orders to go." Calum started to turn around and Mali and Alice pouted.

"But I was having such a nice time!" Alice said and Calum shook his head.

"Alice, give me your number." Mali said and Alice reached for her phone but not before Calum wrapped his arms around her, keeping them down.  Alice's face turned red.

"Not happening Mali. We gotta go." Calum held tight onto Alice and turned them around.  Alice wrestled herself out of his grip and turned back around to Mali.

"Follow my Instagram and we'll go from there!"

"I will!"

"You won't." Calum replied. "We have to go. Nice chat, Mali." Calum took Alice's hand and pulled her behind him. She waved at Mali with her free hand and walked with Calum to the car. He's still holding onto my hand. Alice was ecstatic. I'm holding her hand. Stay cool. Stay cool. If you freak out, she'll let go.

"Your sister is amazing." Alice said.

"She's always too willing to share my embarrassing stories." Alice laughed and got into the car.  They picked up some fast food and got to the theater at around 5:45. There was a line of people outside, huddling in the cold.

"I guess house doesn't open until 6:30." Alice sighed. She wrapped her scarf around her hands to try to keep them warm. They stood behind another couple who were too interested in each other's mouths.  Calum tried not to look at any lovey dovey couples,lest he get any ideas and scare Alice off.  He stared at Alice's hands shaking in her scarf. He quickly unzipped his jacket and pulled Alice close to him, wrapping the jacket around her. She sighed in content. 

They talked for a minute until Calum made a bad discovery.

"Shit." He whispered.

"What?" Alice whispered back.

"That girl in front of us?" Alice nodded. "That's my ex..." Alice's lips formed a small o.

"What do we do..."

"This might be weird but can you  pretend to be my girlfriend if she asks?" Alice blushed.  Pretend girlfriend?

"All right." Alice whispered back. At that moment the girl in front of them turned around.

"Calum?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
cliffhanger ?

I should be sleeping but I'm doing this instead help me.
I'll update soon hopefully.
Also the picture I put is unrelated but its so cute
Love u
Vote comment and all that jazz

~Karla