"Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiice" Darren yelled from the kitchen. Alice groaned and set down her eyeliner. She poked her head into the kitchen.

"What?" Darren looked up and suppressed a laugh.

"You look stupid."

"Shut up. I've only done one eye. What do you want?"

"Is Harry coming?" Alice nodded.

"Is that it?"

"Yes, go back to your black magic." Alice rolled her eyes and ran back to the bathroom mirror. She was finishing her face when she heard the front door open and keys be hung on the hook. That meant that Harry was already here.

"I'm home, children." Harry called out into the empty living room.

"Hi dad." Alice and Darren called at the same time.

"What's for dinner?" Harry walked into the kitchen to see Darren cooking some kind of pasta.

"Nothing, this is a one person only food. You guys can go feed yourselves." Darren said and Harry groaned. Alice finished her face and walked into the kitchen.

"Well, looks like we're on our own for food tonight." Harry nods and goes to grab his keys.

"Thanks for nothing Dare."

"You're very welcome. Stay safe. Say no to drugs." Alice and Harry waved bye to the friend and started walking down the street towards downtown.

"What do you want to have for dinner tonight?" Harry asked and Alice thought about what restaurants were downtown.

"There's a pizza place?"

"Sounds good." It was starting to get dark and the lights were all turning on around them. The walk was longer than they thought and it didn't help that it was cold and windy outside. They eventually got to Jimmy's pizza place and walked right in, craving the warmth the pizzeria offered. When they walked in Alice saw some very familiar people sitting down in the booths nearby. Calum, Katie, and Ashton were sitting in one booth, and Michael and Luke were in the one behind them. Luke saw Alice walk in and smiled widely at her.

"Alice! My love, it's so good to see you." Luke said dramatically and waved her over to their table. Alice shot an awkward smile to the hostess and her and Harry walked over to their table.

"Hey Luke, Michael. Didn't expect to see you all here." Michael gave a shrug in response.

"Hey Alice." Katie said from the other table. Harry went ahead and sat next to Luke in the booth and proceeded to talk to them about whatever.

"Hey you guys." Alice said to Katie's table with an awkward wave. She was still kinda pissed at Calum for what he did to her a few weeks ago on their "not date".

"How are you and Nate?" Calum asked and Alice shrugged.

"We didn't click as much as we thought so we decided to stay friends."

"Ooh yeah, I get it." Katie said while nodding. Alice ended up back to the other booth and sat down beside Michael. He had dyed his hair a light pink which Alice liked.