ch. 6

Ivy

"So.. Youre the famous Ivy?" a tall man with blonde hair asks me.
"And youre the famous mikey?" i laigh.
"I guess i am.or you can call me mini gerard." he nudges me and winks.
"Oh thats right! I belive gerard had told me something about how you two were brothers." i smile.
"And best friends" gerard smiles and wraps his arm around mikey. They smile at eachother before moving the topic to comic books.
"Hey. Im frankie." a short guy with black hair and tattoos smiles at me.
"Hey! Ivy." i laugh and he just winks.
"Im bob. You have to excuse him. He doesnt know how to act infront of ladies." bob smiles.
"He better learn in fornt of my lady." gerard grabs frank and they start to wrestle.
"Anyways." bob wraps his arm around my shoulder "gerard has told us about you. Wetried to find you but.. Its weird. As if only gerard can search you out."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean. Before, if he found someone to save, we could all see them. As if we shared. But this time. Only gerard can find you. Of i search for you, all i het is static. Of course. Only us black parader members can do it. The residents cant." he explains, a little to smugly.
"Static?"
"Its like when you turn the radio on, but there is no channel." he sighs.
"GERARD ARTHUR WAY. MICHAEL JAMES WAY." a loud voice booms over the sky. "PLEASE REPORT TO THE KINGDOM AT ONCE. AND BRING THW NEWCOMER."
The voice disappears and gee and mikey look at me with sympathy.
"What?" i ask as they drag me away.
"You have to meet our parents. Im so sorry." gee pleads.
"Why sorry?" i laugh.
"Youll see." mikey smiles.
On the way to the kingdom, i see the rest of the world. Its all the same color and mood. We pass by a large house with the words "house of wolves" written on it.
We later pass by a dark lane, but two small lights can be seen from two diffrent directions at the end.
"Whats that?" i stop and ask.
"Thats how we get to the other realms of the world." mikey sighs.
"What realms?"
"Well. The one to the left is thw revenge realm. The one to the right is the danger days realm. You see. Us five are in all of the realms, four total. Except. Bob isnt in the danger days one. No-one knows why. We just heard aaround." gee says.
"Wait. Realms?" i ask, still confused.
"Okay. In the revenge realm, its us five. Its the same, but we arent paraders. And it doesnt look like this. Its colored but mostly black and red. Its coverd in fake blood and stuff. On their door, its a picture of my parents leaning in for a kiss. Thats where helena is. And the danger days one. Its bad for thwm. They are on the run constantly. Instead of gerard,mikey, ray, and frank its party poision, kobra kid, jet star, and fun goul. But the thing is. They always die. Its crazy in there. Their door is a spider with a bolt. Ours is a skeleton marching." he laughs about all this.
Shit this is crazyy.
"And the fourth?"
"No one knows. Noone goes in or out that door. Its on the other side. Their door is a man in a straight jacket hanging upaide down. So we think its where our crazy us is." mikey laughs.
"Thats crazy." i sigh.
"Yeah. One day we will take you to meet them. Its really confusing but its cool." gerard smiles.
I nod excited and he pulls me along, and we fi ish our route to the kingdom.