Chapter 1

( a week after Sam's death ).                          Taurtis' POV.                                                          Why Sam,why didn't you tell us that there was something wrong.If I knew then I could have stopped this,stopped everyone from dying.I didn't want to kill you but I had too.Everyone,that I cared about died.You,Grian,J,everyone but me.Why Sam Why.                                  ( Two weeks before the incident )                 Sam's POV.                                                       No,nononono please no don't, LEAVE ME ALONE! NO CAN DO,BUNNY BOY!A familiar voice echoed thorough my head,a voice I didn't want to hear, it was HIM. It was the black bunny, the evil side of me.Please leave me alone,don't make me hurt anyone please, I cried hoping it would help but it didn't.You think you can escape me,well I'm back to seek revenge,it's boring being locked way, I need some excitement, I need some BLOOD!! No leave me and my friends alone,don't hurt them.As soon as I said that I heard somebody walk in.It was Taurtis.                   Taurtis' POV.                                                   I heard Sam talking to someone,so I went to our room to see Sam with tears filling his eyes, his face stricken ( Author- I think that's how you spell it) with fear.Sam what's wrong? I asked him.         Well here you my first ever fan fiction,I hope you enjoy it, PEACE!!!!