Chapter 7 (so sorry for the long awaited chapter)

Sam's pov. There is nothing I can do now.My insane side is free, he is angry, he is full of rage.What can I do now? Nothing... Grian, Taurtis, please forgive me for everything, the only way to stop this is too... K-kill myself? Or aleast get someone else to. SHUT UP BUNNY BOY!What makes you think that you can get your friends to kill me?!You can't do it and your me! So what makes you think that they can? They will KILL YOU, Y-YOU PYSCHOPATH! Grian's pov. "I don't know what to do Grian! Sam, he's gone and it is all my fault!" No it isn't you fault, Taurtis! Stop SAYING IT IS! Listen, I'm sorry about shouting but we need to get out of here alive! "g-grian?" What is it, Taurtis? "Turn around..." Taurtis spoke in a hushed voice that I didn't even heard what he said. What did you say? " He said turn around, Grian!" Oh no., I gulped. There stood the monster.               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The monster grabbed me by the neck like if he trying to strangle me. He held the knife up to my neck. "Sam, listen to me! This isn't you! You can stop this! I know your in there! P-please sam." I whimpered knowing that well there is no way I'm escaping. Why did I even come here? I should have left as soon as I could but nope. Here I am, about to die, in the hands of my best friend, in this crazy town. "Tsk,tsk,tsk Grian, There is no sam, now goodnight Grian,see you in hell!" The cold,metal blade ran smoothly across my skin,splitting my neck open,allowing the warm,crimson liquid run down my neck,staining the sliver blade and staining my red shirt,making more darker than it is. "T-Taurtis,you need to stop this,goodbye buddy!" I allowed the darkness to consume me. (I feel bad about killing off senpai Grian, plz forgive meh!).                      Taurtis' pov.                                                       No! No! G-Grian? I saw Grian's limp corpse fall to the ground.Everybody, J,Yuki,Grian! Everyone is dead!Sam,please!I just want everything to go back to normal! I want everyone back! Why couldn't this be a normal town! What do I do?! Taurtis! (I- sam, T- Taurtis) Sam,how are you inside my head?! I don't really know but I need you to k-kill me. W-what? Why would I do that?! I will hurt you! Everyone else is dead! I don't want you to die! Please do this for me? F-fine! I'm sorry sam, I love you! I love you too Taurtis! (Hehe, #saurtis!) I'm sorry sam! I grabbed the monster neck with my hands and strangled him! "What are you doing? You're going to kill your best friend!" " YOU KILL EVERYONE! MARK MY WORDS! YOU WILL PAY! FOR SAM, GRIAN,YUKI,J,EVERYONE! I felt Sam's body go limp in my hands.He's dead! I'm sorry sam! I feel down crying. I never felt so alone. It felt like I was in a ghost town. Goodbye,sam. It started raining, and I could hear swat vans and helicopters arrive.Why couldn't they come earlier,then maybe sam and Grian would still be alive.             Ok that is it for now and no it is not the end yet! Still maybe 1 or 2 chapters left! So sorry for the very,very long update! I am not very good with time! Hopefully this will make up for it!