Chapter 6 (sorry for the late update)

Sam's pov.                                                         "What happened Sam?" Taurtis asked. Nononono!Why did I have to bump into Taurtis and Grian?!I don't want to hurt them.I already hurt enough people. Ahh,more victims!Face it sam, your 'buddies' will find out  what you did and they will never forgive you for that. They will hate you forever.They are better off dead!! NO! I will never kill them. You can do what you want to me but you can't force me to hurt my friends! "Sam!" Was what I heard before my vision was red and blurry! "Taurtis,Grian?""yeah sam?"You better start running!!"I grinned evilly.                                                                   Taurtis' pov.                                                      What happened to Sam? Why is he acting like this?I feel someone grab me and pull me away.luckily it was Grian. Grian,what on earth happened to sam? I ask puzzled.Sam was my best friend. There was no way he would hurt anyone.How could he tell us that he was sleeping easy,when there was a monster messing with him. Oh sam,please come back. " TAURTIS!GRIAN! WHERE ARE YOU TWO?SAMMY JUST WANT TO END YOUR LIFE! HEHEH." "Taurtis,what are we going to do about Sam?" I-I don't know,Grian.Sam is gone! And it's all my fault!" It's not your fault Taurtis! No!We are all going to die!"i cried softly.                                     Ok that's it for now,I will do more later.i just gotta go out and PLZZ forgive meh for the very late update *kiss*