Chapter 2

Sam's pov.                                                        N-Nothing!!! I yelled hoping he would leave so that black bunny wouldn't try to hurt him.'' Are you sure? Why are you crying sam? What happened?asked Taurtis,who was starting to worry.'' I just, erm, hit my arm on the wall by accident, that's all! Oh ok then, I'm going to meet Grian and J, do you want to come?'' n-no it's ok, I will stay here. Ok then Sam, bye. Then Taurtis left.           Taurtis' pov.                                                     Sam is acting all weird, I'm sure I heard him talking to someone? Must be imagining it. While i was thinking,I heard a familiar British voice. '' Hey Taurtis! I looked up to see Grian and J at the shop. Oh hey guys. '' hey Taurtis, where is sam? Asked J. He said that he wanted to stay at home, he bumped his arm on the wall or something, well that's what he said anyway, I told them.  Hey, have any of you noticed that Sam is acting weird? Asked Grian. Yeah, me and J both replied.'' He seems to be distracted about something all the time and you would hear him talking to someone.'' Yeah, I'm worried about him, j said worriedly. I hope he is ok, I thought. ~ ok that is the end, it is 12pm where I live so I'm off to bed so nite guys love you * kisses*