Chapter 4

J's pov.                                                       Today was a great day, it's a shame,sam couldn't join us, I thinks he needs it,you know he been cooped up inside a lot, not good for your health,I told Grian and Taurtis.''Yeah, anyway let's go to the shop, I'm abit hungry.Ok, let's go! Nah I'm abit tired, I gonna go home. '' ok then J, bye!'' Bye guys, I yelled back at them. I was really worried about sam, so I have to lie to Grian and Taurtis. '' I hope sam is ok''.         Sam's pov.                                                        Ahh, the colour of blood is such a pretty colour and that girl was beautiful, it's a shame she had to DIE!! I then heard the door open. '' Hello? Sam? Are you here? It was J.No J, get out of here, it's not safe. Don't hurt him please! Ahh, today seems to be my lucky day, another victim, more blood more suffering. '' What the? Sam? Why are you so b-bloody?                                               J's pov.                                                               I couldn't believe what I saw!There lay yuki,dead,with a giant puddle of blood around her."Sam! WHAT DID YOU DO!? " well it's boring being trapped inside sam everyday, with nothing to do. But today I'm back, madder then ever, more thirsty for BLOOD! For you see, this is Sam's true nature! SAM IS A MONSTER!No,this is not the real sam,he would never hurt anyone, he is only like this because of you, your the monster not sam, YOU ARE! I said with tears in my eyes. Well, then let's see what a monster can do then! He walked slowly toward me, gripping the knife in his hand, grinning.That was the last thing I saw before my life slipped away from me.                                  That's is it for now, see you all later, bai xxxx *kiss*