one

Aubrey's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock making the terrible beeping noise. I groan, and then I remember, Its the last day of school! I get out of bed, brush my teeth, take a shower, and wash my hair. When I come out, I grab my undergarments and put them on. I go to my closet and pick out short black overalls and a white crop top. I put them on and grab my Adidas. I blow dry and straight iron my hair and put it into a bun. I do my makeup, mascara, concealer, and eyeliner, grab my iPhone 6s+ and go downstairs.

I grab the toast my mom makes me and eat it.

"Hi, sweetie." She says, cleaning off her hands.

"Hey, mom." I respond, finishing my toast.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." I say, grabbing my book bag and pennyboard and pennyboard to school.

When I get there, I see my squad, Bree, Leo, Jackson, James, and Sasha.

"Sup." I say, walking up to them.

"Hey Aub." Bree says.

The bell rings, I'm off to my first class with Leo, Science. We walked in slowly, everyone was already seated.

"Nice of you to join us, Ms. Grier and Mr. Smith." Mr. Tabmen says, glaring at us.

"Nice indeed." I say, walking to my seat in the back of the class. "Not."

"Have something to say, Ms. Grier?" Mr. Tabmen narrows his eyes at me.

"Awh, someone's cranky." I say, pretending to be sad. "Someone need a nap?"

"Sit down Aubrey!" He demanded.

"Ok, don't be a bitch about it." I murmur, walking to my seat.

"Go to the principal's office!" He yells, pointing to the door.

"Told you he was a bitch." I murmur, walking towards the door.

"Now!" He yells, standing up.

I laugh and walk out of the door. I walk to the principal's office and sit on the chair.

"Again Aubrey?" Mrs. Galapio asks me. "This is the 6th time this week!"

"Yup." I say, getting my phone out.

"You know I have to call your parents." She sighs, picking up the phone.

"Yeah." I say, opening flappy bird.

---

"Aubrey, we've had enough of this!" Dad says, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah, Aubrey, go to your room, we have to think of your punishment." Mom says, Pointing to the stairs.

I walk upstairs, into my room. When I walk in, I get a text from Leo.

Leo The Lion  🦁 🦁: whats your punishment now?  😂 😂 😂

AUBS 💆 💆: idk yet, theyre thinking

  Leo The Lion 🦁 🦁 : haha, its probably terrible

  AUBS 💆 💆 : shut up!

"Aubrey! Come down!"

  AUBS 💆 💆 : gtg see ya

I walk downstairs and see my mom and dad waiting for me.

"What is it?"

"Aubrey, you are going to Magcon with Nash and Hayes for 2 years." Mom says.

"What?" I choke out. "Why?! You know I hate them!"

"That's why Aubrey." Dad says.

"I HATE YOU! WHY?" I cry, tears streaming down my face.

"AUBREY SKY GRIER! Get upstairs and start packing! Now!" My mom yells, pointing upstairs.

I run up the stairs and slam my room door shut and start bawling. After about 5 minutes, I decide that it's time to start packing. These clothes aren't going to pack themselves.

I go to my closet and start grabbing clothes.

60 crop tops

60 shirts

60 sweaters

50 tanktops

60 shorts

70 jeans

50 sweatpants

100 pairs of undergarments

20 nike elites

50 socks

70 pajama tops

70 pajama bottoms

50 bikinis

30 snapbacks

70 phone cases

All my jewelry

10 heels

20 sandals

20 wedges

5 jordans

20 nikes

30 vans

10 flipflops

4 converses

electronics

chargers

toiletries

makeup

camera

hair straightener and curler

10 headphones

I put the all into my 5 bags and roll them downstairs. That took a lot of time.

"Aub, you finish packing?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah." I say, still feeling down.

"Good because you're leaving now!"

"Okay." I say on the verge of tears. I roll my bags outside and my dad helps me put them in the car.

This is going to be the worst 2 years of my life.

-----

CONTEST!

I'm having a contest for the MAGCON girlfriends!

Available ones:

Nash

Hayes

Gilinsky

Johnson

Cameron

Brent

That's it! The contest ends Jan 20! Start entering now!

Message me how your character looks and who you want to be!