seven

Aubrey's POV

We walked back to the hotel kinda early since we had Magcon tomorrow. I picked my outfit out which was, a white muscle tee that says I'm Somebody's DUFF with ripped skinny jeans and my white high top converse. I change into sweatpants and a tank top  as I lay in bed, checking Instagram and Twitter. I decide to go with everyone else in Cameron and Nash's room. I was still kinda upset at Nash because he never apologized to me. I opened the door and saw Nash there about to knock.

"Heyyy..." I say awkwardly, closing the door behind me.

"Hey, um, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving you like that. It was uncalled for and Hayes and I shouldn't have done it. I just wanted to say sorry." He says, looking at me sympathetically.

"It's fine." I laugh. "Let's go to your room." I say, walking with Nash to his room.

"The queen has arrived! Bow down peasants!" I yell as I make my way over the the bed to sit.

"Hey." Travis says as he plops down next to me.

"Sup bitch." I say, putting my head on his chest.

"That's really offensive. I am not a bitch." He says, flicking my head.

I laugh as I secretly snatch his phone from his pocket and putting it in my pocket.

"Yep, that's nice, well, I gotta go use the bathroom." I say, jumping up and running into the bathroom.

"What did you do?" He groans, starting to check his pockets. "HEY! Give me back my phone!"

I giggle, lock the door and type in his password.

'102030'

"AUBREY! Open up!!" Travis yells, pounding at the door.

I quickly go to his Instagram and take a bunch of selfies. I go to his Twitter and begin to post random things. (fake Twitter acc)

TravissC - I like to eat poop 💩💩

TravissC - i smell like a monkey 🐒🐒🐒

TravisC - Aub is the best person in the world.

I unlock the door as Travis falls on in.

"What did you do!?!" He asks me snatching his phone from my hands.

I laugh as I turn around to go and leave.

"Hell no! Get back here!" He says pulling me back in. "You deserve a punishment." He says, running out and locking me in the bathroom.

"NOO!  Open the door!" I say, banging on the door.

I groan and sit on the floor. After about an hour, Travis comes and opens the door. I look at him sleepily. He picks me up and leads me to a room. I feel myself being placed on a cool bed and feel blankets getting moved. I feel someone's arm go around my waist and pull me closer to them.

"Goodnight babygirl, love you." Travis whispers as he kisses my cheek. With that I fall into a deep sleep.

---

TRIPLE UPDATE! I'm bored 😂😂 anyways how was the chapter?

Remember!

Vote

Comment

Share!!!