twelve

Aubrey's POV

I wake up and see Travis on the floor. I laugh, remembering what happened yesterday. I go to my suitcase and pick out an outfit. I chose a maroon top and light wash high waisted jeans. I go into the bathroom, brush my teeth and take a shower, lathering myself and my hair. I rap myself in a fluffy towel and rap my hair in a smaller one.

I slip on my undergarments and put my clothes on top. I take my hair out of the towel, blow dried, and straightened it. I left it down and walked out of the bathroom. As soon as I walked out, Mahogany rushed in, pushing me out of the way. I laugh and grab my phone off of the charger and slipped it into my back pocket. I decide to go to Nash's room because we always meet up there.

I knock on the door and Carter opens it up.

"Hey Ching Chong." I smile as he frowns at me.

He lets me in as I go to sit beside Cameron and Matt because that was the only space opened.

"Guys, we have a guest here." I announce, getting everybody's attention.

"Who is it?" Nash asks.

"It's one of my friends from North Carolina, Bree." I say. "Lemme go bring her." I get up and go back to my hotel room. I see Mahogany on her bed and Bree sitting down on the couch.

"Hey Mahogany, everyone's at Nash's room." Mahogany nods, heading out. "Bree, do you want some extra clothes?" I ask her, going to my suitcase.

"Sure, and, thanks for everything." She smiles.

"It's nothing, and here, do you think these will fit you?" I say holding up some light washed high waisted shorts, a floral white bralette top, and a white and blue flannel, that were all too small for me because Bree is tiny.

"I'm sure they will! Thanks." She hugs me, going into the bathroom.

I sit on my phone patiently, waiting for Bree to come out. When she does, she has the flannel wrapped around her waist and her hair out.

"You can use my makeup if you need." I say as she nods and goes back into the bathroom.

She comes out and borrows a pair of white vans from me. I slip on my high top cherry red converse and head over to Nash's room with Bree. I open the door and step aside to let Bree get in.

"Everybody, meet Bree, Bree, meet Everybody, I'm too lazy to say their names so when you talk to them you can find out." I say, sitting on the couch with Mahogany. Bree goes to socialize, which doesn't surprise me because she's a social butterfly.

"We need to go out somewhere and not be couch potatoes." I whine to Mahogany

"Ooh! We can go to an amusement park!" Mahogany suggests loudly.

"Sure, let me go tell Cali and Taylor because they're not here yet." Nash says walking out of the door as Cameron's jaw clenches.

He needs to get over them, it's almost been 2 weeks already.

---

That's it!! Hope you guys liked this chapter, if you do, don't forget to comment and vote, Byeeee!