eleven

Aubrey's POV

I sat on the toilet crying softly, then I realized that I'm no cry baby. I wiped my tears up, removed my makeup, and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walk out and put my phone on its charger. I layer in bed and played on my phone until I got a text from Mahogany.

mahogz: what's wrong?

aubs: what do you mean? (😂😂 if you get it)

mahogz: something is wrong, tell me

--

Mahogany gave me the 'raised eyebrows' look and I sighed.

--

aubs: it's nothing

mahogz: tell me plz or ill get Hayes

--

I groaned. Hayes does not know how to keep a secret, but he knows how to get it out. He got that from me.

--

aubs: ill tell you in the morning

mahogz: you better

---

I close my eyes, about to sleep, when I hear knocking on the door. I groan and get out of bed since Travis wasn't getting up. I open the door and see...

Bree.

She was sobbing and was wearing torn up and ripped clothes. I quickly pulled her in and locked the door.

"What happened?" I asked, getting right into it.

---

Bree's POV

I quickly ran over to Aubrey's hotel room door and knocked impatiently. After about one minute. the door opened and Aubrey was standing there, pulling me in.

"What happened?" She asked, getting right into the topic.

I started crying harder as she pulled me into a hug.

"Calm down Bree." She says, rocking side to side. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"Jackson, James, and Leo, they, they have changed. T-they're coming after us now. T-t-th--" I start crying harder as Aubrey leads me towards her bed, sitting me down.

"Calm down Bree, what happened?" She hugs me again.

"T-They killed Sasha!" I sob loudly, covering my eyes.

"WHAT?!?" Aubrey yells, freezing.

"They killed her! In front of me!" I cry.

Aubrey frowns, hugging me harder.

"Don't worry, they won't find us." Aubrey says, giving me a tissue. "Here, sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, please, the least I can do for you is let you sleep on the bed." I say.

"Fine." Aubrey huffs. "Travis, your sleeping on the floor."

"WHAT?! No!" Travis complains.

"Now." Aubrey glares at him.

Travis sighs in defeat, getting a blanket and a pillow.

"You owe me Aubrey." He says.

"Me? PHHFT!! I don't owe you shit, besides, we have a guest." She says, waving her hands over to me.

Travis sighs again, trying to fall asleep. Mahogany? I think that's her name, laughs as Travis. He flips her off and continues to sleep. Aubrey gives me a pillow and a blanket, which I thank her for, and I begin to dose off on the couch.

---

No update in a long time. I'm sorry, but I might be double uploading today, or should I say tonight. Well I hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye! PEACE OUT!