ninteen

Aubrey's POV

"AUBREY!"

I jump and look behind me and see Angie looking at me in horror.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO DIED?!" I yell frantically.

"Your watching Teen Wolf without me?!?" She frowns, sitting down with me.

"Sorry bae." I say, rubbing my head because of my hangover.

"I forgive you, anyways, I was on a higher video anyways." She smiles.

I smile back and snuggle up with her, planning to spend the whole day watching movies and TV shows. Soon, Cali came to join us.

"Hayyyy." I said, weirdly.

"Hay gurls." She says back weirdly.

"Haaaaaaayyyyyyyyy." Mahogany says, coming into the room and sitting down with us.

"I heard HAYYYYYY." Bree says, running to sit down with us.

We all laugh and continue to watch Teen Wolf.

"Dude, Stiles is so hot." I gawk.

"Everyone knows that." Mahogany states blandly.

Cali laughs, "It's true."

Bree and Angie nod as I laugh.

"WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE BEACH!" Taylor yells, running downstairs.

"ME!" Everyone screams, but me.

"Not I." I say.

"What? Why not?" Angie asks, looking at me, confused.

I give her a look and her mouth forms an 'o' and she nods, understanding what I mean.

"You don't have to swim?" She suggests, shrugging.

"Okay, let's go!" I say, walking upstairs, then walking back downstairs to grab my chocolate, then walking back upstairs.

I close my room door and start to pick out a swim suit. I choose a black cut out halter top and black cut out bottoms and a PINK pull over with yoga shorts. As soon as I start to pull my shirt over my head, the door opens. I quickly release my shirt and turn around.

"JACK WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell, shocked, my cheeks turning red.

Jack smiles cheekily and comes to hug me for, behind.

"I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear. (hey how you doin lil mama lemme whisper in your ear)

"It's fine." I smile, pushing him out the door, and this time locking it.

I change into my clothes, slip my flip flops on and put my hair in a bun. I grab my PINK drawstring bag and out my towel in it and put some mascara on and slipped on my rings and necklace. I grab my sunglasses and phone before walking downstairs and sitting on the couch. I get on my phone and start scrolling through Twitter.

"Is everyone's here?" I hear someone ask.

"Hm?" I ask, looking up to see everyone sitting down.

Oh..

"Yeah! LEGGO!" Cameron screams, running out the door.

I get up and follow along until I get a cramp.

"Ugh." I groan. "I need to get something really quick. I'll be right back."

I run upstairs into my bathroom and grab cramp pills. I run back downstairs and into the car with everyone else, sitting in the back because someone took the front seat.

---

I start walking to the beach and lay my towel down. I strip down and lay on my towel, getting my phone out.

"Awh, come on Aubrey, go swimming with us." Jack pouts.

"If you want blood to fill the ocean, then sure." I smile sarcastically.

"TMI." Jack says, looking disgusted, slowly walking away from me.

I chuckle and continue scrolling threw Twitter, Instagram, and opening Snapchats.

---

finished the chapter finally! hope you enjoyed it, if you did, like and comment! byeeeeeeeeee