nine

Aubrey's POV

Turns out, Danyelle and I have a lot in common, but she likes to sing and when I sing I sound like a dying horse that's eating a whale, but she sounds angelic, like Shawn. They're my new OTP, I know she likes him, but she won't admit it. I'm currently hanging out with Carter, Matt, and Aaron since we don't hang out much.

"So, what's your favorite color?" Matt asks me, leaning on his knees.

"Blue." I said, laying down.

"Who's your favorite brother?" Aaron asks, putting his legs on me.

"Hayes, he knows how to crack me up, even if he's not trying." I say, pushing Aaron's hairy legs off of me (😂)

"Wow, I'm offended." Nash says, placing his hand on his heart, leaning back.

"Ha! I'm better!" Hayes comes in with some lemonade. He starts walking to me then he trips, spilling his lemonade all over himself, Matt, and Aaron.

I start laughing as they all groan. Nash try's to hold his laugh but he ends up spitting on Hayes.

"Really?!" Hayes says, looking upset. "Why am I the cursed one of you two." Hayes says glaring at Nash and I.

"How come you didn't get lemonade on yourself?! Matt asks, upset.

"Bitch even the lemonade knows not to mess with me." I say, snapping my fingers and relaxing on the couch.

"Hey guys! I got you a drink! I thought you might of been thirsty." Travis says.

He slips and gets the water on everyone else but me. I start laughing as Mahogany walks out of the house, laughing, holding her phone up.

"This is going on vine!" She laughs and starts to post it. "How come you didn't get spilled on?" Mahogany asks.

"The drinks don't want to mess with this." I say, grabbing a drink on the table, flipping my hair and walking inside.

"Sass level 100 eh?" Carter chuckles, sipping his tea.

"Didn't know you were a tea boy ching chong." I say, crossing my arms.

"Well damn." Carter says, getting a mop for the Hayes and Travis to clean up the mess they made.

I laughed and walked upstairs to get my things ready for the next plain ride to Phenix Arizona.

^^^^^
How was it? Vote comment and share!