back on track part 2

Jack leans in for a kiss, but i dont move. I still love james. I havnt moven on from him. "Jack." I say before im cut off by the door swinging open. Its James. "Alex?" He asks. He looks kind of pissed, and who would blame him. "What do you want." I snap at him. I may love him, but i cant be with a cheater. I now know i need to nip problems in the bud. "Alex, baby, listen to me. Stacy, that woman, is my ex girlfriend, who wants me back. She ruined so many relationships, but this one is most important. Please belive me." He says. I look at him unsure if its the truth.

"This guy cheated on you." Jack says as he stands up. "Shut your fucking mouth." James says as he begins advancing to jack. "No ,stop." I say as i stand between them. "Alex, please.....i am in love with you." He says. He never said it like that before. "Alex, you cant trust him. Think about all the fans he slept with, he could still be doing it." Jack says. "Really? You fucking twat. You're bringing up my past. That was a long time ago." James says.

"I- i dont know. I need to think." I say. "Well please, take as much time as you need. Juat please do it on another bus." James asks. I nodd and go find another bus. The black veil brides bus. I know andy, he may be friends with james, but the wouldnt lie to me. I knock on the door and i'm invited in with a warm welcome.

"Hey Alex what are ya doing." Andy asks with Juliet on his arm. "I have a problem, i could really use some help." I say. Andy and Juliet come and sit next to me. "Ok, go." Juliet says, wanting me to start my story. "Ok, some girl came to me and said james was her boyfriend. I got pisses and went to stay with All Time Low. Jack told me he liked me but James said the girl was lying. I dont know what to do. I love james but he has a past of being sex crazed." I say. They sit there for a moment and take it all in.

"Ok, well ever since you've been on tour, have you seen james with other girls?" Andy asks. "Well not really. They were hitting on him and but i dont know if he did anything." I say Juliet makes an understanding face. "Hey baby, this is a girl thing. Can you leave us for a minute." She asks. He nodds and kisses her before leaving.

"Ok, i worry about girls trying to be with andy all the time. Even though they know we're together, groupies dont care. You know in your heart if he's cheating or not." She says. I nodd and think about it. "Spend the night here, we have an extra bunk. It will be clear tomarrow." She says as she joins andy in their bunk. I just hope she's right.

I wake up and everything is clear to me. I know what i have to to, it will be painful, but i know i have to. He's been there for me, but i know i dont love him. I cant be with someone i dont love, just because its easy, i already learned that lesson. I have to tell him today. I get up and i thank Andy amd Juliet for the advise and i grab my bags and go.

"I'm sorry i just cant be with you." I say. "But Alex, why." He asks, with a sad look on his face. It kills me to know i have to do this, just know i do. "Beacuse, i love HIM" i say. He makes a sad face and nodds. " i always wanted whats best for you, but please, can we at least stay friends?" He asks. I nodd and hug him. I know things wont be the same, but i know who i love. I love james.

I grab my bags and run to the asking Alexandria bus. I knock on the door, Ben answers. "Thank god your here. James hasnt left your bunk since you left." He says. I smile and hug him. I put my bags where they go and quietly open the curtains to our bunk.

"Go away danny, i dont want to come out." He says, sadly. "Aww are you sure babe?" I asks. He recognizes my voice and rolls over. "Alex?" He breathes. I smike and he hops out of the bunk and hugs me tightly. "Do you know what you want?" He asks. I nood. "I want you." I say. He smiles, pulls me tight and kisses me. "Im so sorry, i overreacted." I say. O feel so bad for this. "No, i dont blame you. I know if some dude did that to me i would lay him out." He says. He kisses me one more time and get ready for the day.

"Alex, i think, we should go out tonigh." He says as he grabs my hand. "I wouls love to." I say. He pecks me once. "I want to take you to dinner and a movie." He says. I smile. "That would be lovely." I say. He gets up to do his hair for the show and i sit there with the guys.

"Have you guys done it yet?" Danny asks. Ben punches his shoulder. "What? I just wanted to know." He says. "No, we havnt." I say. Danny just nodds. "Why?" I ask. "James isnt verry patiant." He says. I shrugg and say "He hasnt asked me." "Thats odd." Danny says and goes back to his phone. This gets me thinking, do i have to put out? What if he gets bored with me? All i know is, i want to do it when we are BOTH ready.