Chapter 26

Her Eavesdropping Best Friend: Chapter 26

Misaki entered the Literature classroom, only to be greeted by Asaka who was smiling.

"What?!" She asked.

"Nothing, but did someone admit his feelings for you?" Asaka asked and Misaki looked at her suspiciously.

"Asaka, what do you know?"

"Do you think that I'm stupid and not follow you when you walked out?" Asaka fired at her and Misaki flinched.

Yes, she heard everything, I suppose.

Misaki rolled her eyes as she thought.

I have fallen for you.

Kai's words made her confused. Kai loves her? Misaki thought that it was the last thing possible, after all they hated each other at first.

As she continued to think about the events earlier, realization dawned unto her.

Wait, I trusted Kai?! What made me do that?!

She was so confused. So confused that she forgot about Asaka being there.

"A...Asaka!" Misaki called her who laughed.

"If you tell someone else, I would as well tell them about your relationship with R-" Misaki was quickly cut off since Asaka covered her mouth.

Asaka was the one embarrassed now this time and Misaki laughed a bit.

-Time Skip-

Asaka and Misaki entered the Conputer classroom.

(And I bet you already know what would happen in Computer time, so let's skip to dismissal.)

Misaki and Asaka left the room and went to their favorite spot on the field.

Misaki took out her book and Asaka was texting someone.

To: Rin-san

Okay, wait for a while.

Asaka pressed send.

She glanced at Misaki who was very busy and serious looking.

"Misa, I'll just go see Kourin." Asaka said and stood up, after receiving a nod from her best friend.

Asaka got her backpack and started leaving. Misaki sighed.

Boredom is killing me..

She thought. Misaki tried to read her book again, but she couldn't focus.

Daisuki...Misaki...

"Argh! Why am I so Affected?!" She screamed in frustration.

"About what?" She glanced behind her and saw Aichi, leaning against a tree.

"Nothing.." She mumbled.

"So you're also keeping a secret like Kourin-san, Asaka-san, Ren-kun sushte Kai-kun.." (Sushte means then) Aichi said loud enough for Misaki to hear.

"I am not keeping a secret, but I feel like they're the ones keeping a secret from me." Misaki told him.

"By the way, have you seen Kourin-san?" Aichi asked.

"No, but Asaka said that she was going to Kourin." She replied

"Where?"

"Asaka never said a location."

She said making Aichi nod in response.

"Well then, I gotta go." Aichi said and then his phone rang.

"Mush-" Aichi said but was cut off.

"Aichi!! MOM IS SEA-"

He put down the phone and ended the call.

"What was that?"
Misaki asked and Aichi laughed nervously.

"My sister. She kept on calling me about mom searching for me." Aichi said.

"Well, it seems like your sister would kill you if you wouldn't go yet."

"Sayonara, Misaki-san!" (Sayonara means good bye) Aichi ran.