Part Twelve

Dean and Castiel had finished a nice meal when Castiel decided to ask, "Why did you kiss me?"
Dean didn't answer but gave Cas a simple smile. As if to say 'I've been waiting to do that my whole life'.

"Dean," Cas said stern, demanding an answer.
"Oh, Cas I'd like to do more then kiss you Castiel." He smirked.
"Oh really? Like?" Castiel asked smirking slightly himself, the things Dean Winchester could do to him.

Dean just smirked and sipped his drink. Making Castiels mind explode with arousing images, what the Winchester could do to him.

His thoughts took him over. The tall fair haired Winchester, towering over him, on top of him, inside him. Thrusting, grunting, repeating Cas' name.

Dean laughed. "Cas, you dog" Dean said as if he knew what Castiel was thinking. Castiel blushed and suddenly felt flustered.

"If I wasn't so tired I'd show you what I meant tonight, when we got back to the hotel, but sadly, I'm zonked."

Castiel smiled a little and made his way back to the hotel with Dean. When they finally got inside their room, Dean fell down onto the bed and yawned.

Castiel stared at him. "Goodnight Castiel" Dean said softly. His eyes closed and him slowly curling up.
Castiel gentley pecked Deans lips, which makes a small smile spread onto Deans lips.

"Goodnight Dean Winchester" Castiel whispered and got into his bed staring over at Dean.

Dean was in a deep sleep, snoring slightly. Cas giggled a little and smiled to himself.

This was right.

This is what he wanted. But he wanted to be a little closer. Cuddle Dean, intimately.

His Dean Winchester. The love of his life.