Were in Black Butler..JINX!!! (black butler fanfiction)

((thanks to @DaisytheRetriever for coming up with the title!!))

"MANGAAA!!" Callie said pulling her best friend Jynx into the library by the sleeve of his hoodie. "Callie,your stretching my hoodie!!" Jynx said trying to pull his sleeve away from the excited girls grasp only stretching it worse. "Let go,bro!" he said and tugged hard causing Callie to topple over with a OOF.

"Sorry.." Jynx said examining his sleeve But,Callie wasnt paying attention. Something interesting had caught her eye.

"What are you looking at?" Jynx asked following her gaze to a  large area  surrounded by trees. "You dont see the big ass black hole?!" Callie asked him like it was really obvious. Which it wasnt at the time.

"No..i think all that sugar you eat is affecting your vision." Jynx said calmly. "it is not! just look." callie said taking Jynx's face and making him look in the direction of the 'black hole'. "SEE?!" Callie asked.

"No-. what the crap.." Jynx said staring at what looked like a huge gaping black hole. "SEE!! IM NOT CRAZY YET!" Callie said walking toward the are with the 'black hole'. "Callie wait! that could be dangerous!" Jynx called after her.

"REALLY?! your actually stopping ME from doing something DANGEROUS?!" Callie turned around and said. "I dont even want to hear none of that shit!" she said and started walking toward the 'hole' again.

"Dude,im serious." he said running after her. "And I am too! That looks Hella awesome!" Callie said as they got closer. "Hey! thats my word.." Jynx said pouting just a little.

"Oh well,come on!" Callie said taking him by the sleeve of his hoodie again and running toward the large 'black hole' making Jynx groan at his friends idiocy.

"ITS HUGE!" Callie squealed,excited. "Okay,we saw it. Lets go get our manga now." Jynx said afraid Callie would hurt herself like she always ended up doing when she did stupid things. Which was all the time.

"No way,not yet!" Callie said getting out her phone. "Here,take a picture of me by the hole thing!" Callie said handing Jynx her phone. "Callie,this is stupid.." he said as she posed beside the gigantic hole.

Jynx snapped a picture and even jumped a little when he heard the loud click of the camera. "Callie,lets go." he said more stern. "NO W-" she jumped up and lost her balance.

"Callie,you idiot!" Jynx yelled reaching out to grab her before she fell. But Callie had already fell,and she grabbed Jynx's hoodie sleeve when she did,making them both fall into the hole.

Callie screamed at the top of her lungs as she and Jynx plunged into the black nothingness. "YOU FUCKING IDIOTTTTTTT---" Jynx screamed as they fell.

PLOP. They both landed preety hard on cobblestone. "YOU F-" Jynx started but stopped when he got a glance around. "ITS NOT MY FAULT!!" Callie whined. "Shutup for a minute,dude!" he said pointing all around them.

"WHERE ARE WE?!" Callie panicked. "Its okay..were..just..really really far from home!" he said starting to panic as well.

"WAIT!" Callie said smiling like a loon. "Is that..The Undertakers shop?" she asked. Callie has a rare condition called im a psychopath obsessed with death,blood,dying,knives,ect syndrome. "IT IS!!" she squealed but Jynx was the one not listening this time.

He was too busy watching a Boy about the age of thirteen and a deviously handsome butler walk into the undertakers shoppe. Callie locked her gaze onto the two as well and automatically they both turned to eachother and said: "WERE IN BLACKBUTLER...JINX!"  to be continued..