Bringing Hetalia into Black Butler

"Im beyond bored.." Jynx mumbled as he played on Callies IPod. "Can I have my IPod back?" Callie asked Jynx making the fishy face. (-3- ) "Not yet." Jynx mumbled and held it up so Callie couldn't reach it, while trying to play temple run at the same time.

"Okay, I have an idea." Jynx said, still trying to play temple run, and hold the IPod out of Callies reach. "What is it?" Callie asked, trying to grab the IPod, failing miserably. "Lets watch Hetalia."

"But...were in Kuroshitsuji.." she mumbled. "So? Theres no law that says we cant watch Hetalia." Jynx shrugs and lowered the IPod. Callie snatched it away, making the fishy face again. "Okay.." Callie mumbled and went to her videos saved from ITunes and clicked A random Hetalia episode.

****  ****   ****  ***   *** ***

After two hours of watching Hetalia, they got bored again..

"CIELLLL~!!!" Callie yelled while dragging Jynx around the manor, trying to find Ciel. "I Can walk.." Jynx said and yanked his arms away. "Then walk." Callie told him and opened the door to Ciels study.

"What do you two idiots want?" Ciel asked them. "To not be bored." Jynx informed him and sat in a chair. Callie sat beside him. "I cant help you with that." Ciel mumbled, already annoyed.

**** **** *** *** **** **

"Lets go to the undertakers." Callie suggested. "I cant drive a carriage." Jynx told her. "Don't you have a learners permit or something?"  Callie asked him. "If I did, it wouldn't work in the ere."

"THEN ILL DRIVE~!"

"I DONT THINK SO, CALLIE!"

*** **** ***** **** *** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** ***

"WEEE~!" Callie yelled as she bounced around in the carriage. Jynx was driving, and was failing..big time. "CALLIE THIS WASNT A GOOD IDEA!!" Jynx yelled to her. "DONT RUN INTO THAT CART THINGY!!" Callie yelled to him and laughed.

"WERE IDIOTS!!" Jynx yelled as he accidentally ran into the cart. "RUN!!" Callie yelled and hopped out, grabbing Jynx by the hand and dragging him around a corner.

***** ***** **** **** ****

"You idiots will be the death of me.." Ciel said to Jynx and Callie. "WERE SORRY~!!! BESIDES, JYNX WAS DRIVING!"

"HEY, YOU DISTRACTED ME!" Jynx protested. "You should have kept your eyes on the road." Callie said back making the fishy face once again.

"Shutup..." Ciel told them both and sighed. "I don't know what im going to do with you too.."