Callie and Jynx show Ciel BOTDF

After about thirty minutes of Jynx and Callie's pleading, Ciel had finally decided to let them stay at his manor for a while. Only because Sebastian had to talk to Jynx about being a demon, though.

"Are we there yet?" Callie groaned as she started to mess around with Jynx's hair. "No." Ciel stated simply, sitting on the left side of Callie. While Jynx was on the right. Callie groaned again and yanked a little causing Jynx to yelp at the sudden pain.

"WATCH IT." he said sternly to his sister yanking away from her grasp only to cause himself more pain. "Ow." he said quietly, while Callie started giggling. "Its not funny..." Jynx mumbled, pouting a little. "Then why am I laughing?" Callie teased.

"Did you forget that im a demon now?" Jynx said with a smirk. "I can like legit kill you without making a mess in the carriage."  Jynx stated.  "But you wont!" Callie yelped, while glaring. "I just might!" Jynx stated without emotion trying to scare her.

"Whatever, I know you wont.." Callie mumbled, looking away from her brother who was now smirking triumphantly.

"I AM SO BORED,DAMMIT!" Callie suddenly screamed. "Please refrain from screaming so close to my ear!" Ciel snapped. "Sorry.." she said while ruffling the bluenettes hair, making him scoff and scoot away from her.

"Damn, Callie. You didn't have to scream, you have an ipod to keep you busy, you know?" Jynx said while crossing his arms.

"OH YEAH!" Callie exclaimed happily as she reached in her pocket to retrieve her IPod touch.

She purposely left the earbuds out and put it on full volume, as she scrolled through all the   Blood On The Dance Floor albums she had on the music app.

"Hm..lemme pick a song." Jynx said grabbing his sisters IPod and scrolling down. "Damn.."

"What?" Callie asked Jynx. "Nothing, you just have...A lot of B-O-T-D-F." He stated simply, still scrolling. "Eh, I know.." she replied, looking over his shoulder. "And a fuck load of My Chemical Romance.." Jynx mumbled.

"I LOVE M-C-R, AND B-O-T-D-F.." she said getting tired of Jynxs 'shock'. "Alright, alright.." He mumbled and tapped a song.

Ladies and gentlemen, whores and sluts. step right up, behind this curtain,Is where all your fantasies come to life..this is a place where you can escape, welcome to...candyland~

"Psh, no.." Callie said snatching up her IPod and scrolling down again. "What?! That was a good song!" Jynx said making the fishy face. ( -3- ).

"Yeah..but I listen to it all the time, dude.." Callie replied scrolling down her music once again. "YES!" she exclaimed while tapping  A song.

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 lets goooo oh nooo.

Jynx smirked. "Love this song!"

Callie wasn't paying attention she was too busy singing.

"Cant stop the tickles. They call me Dr .Giggles-"

Jynx laughed as Callie sung the song and after a while they were both singing at the top of their lungs. "CHOP, CHOP, CHOP YOU UP! IMA MONSTER- HAHAHA! EAT YOU LIKE A CANIBAL, SPIT YOU OUT LIKE AN ANIMAL! CHOP, CHOP, CHOP YOU UP! IMA MONSTER- HAHAHA! EAT YOU LIKE A CANIBAL, SPIT YOU OUT LIKE AN ANIMAL!"

Ciel reached over and tapped the pause button trying to get them to stop singing, but to his surprise they were singing so loud they didn't even notice when he pressed pause.

"GO AHEAD GIRL, SHAKE THAT BUTT, MAKE ME FREAKING BUST A NUT. CRANK THAT MUSIC, BLAST IT UP! LETS GET WASTED SUPER-UHN."

Jynx watched his sister wide eyed as she scream-singed that last part. "What?" she asked and shrugged. Jynx  just shook his head, surprised she had sung that part so loudly.

"Heyyyyy, who paused it?" Callie asked and Jynx pointed to Ciel. "It was a very crude song.." Ciel stated simply and turned around.

"YOU KNOW YOU FUCKING LOVE IT!" Callie said pushing Ciels shoulder, making him scoff again.

Jynx shrugged, and took out a pair of Adventure Time earbuds and stuck them in the little hole on the underside of the IPod, he then popped one in his ear, and the others in Callies. They were Jake The Dog and were preety cute according to Callie.

Callie pressed play again, and the music started once again, and they forgot that it was up full volume.

Ciel sat there for a couple minutes before looking at the siblings,they both had their eyes closed and were bobbing their heads contently to the music.

The song could be heard perfectly clear do to the fact that it was up full volume, and Ciel made sure they both still had their eyes closed before closing his own and bobbing his head aswell.

Jynx looked up for a minute and saw Ciel. Smirking, he lightly poked Callie and motioned for her to look at Ciel too.

Callie and Jynx laughed silently before picking another song.