A change in style.....and a crimson visitor.

"..............I hate this...I HATE YOU!" Jynx yelled and flailed his arms around. He was wearing a white long sleeved button up shirt with a red vest over it. "You will get over it..." Ciel said, and sighed.

"THIS DRESS IS SHIT!  YOUR SHIT!" Callie screamed. She was wearing a black dress with a full skirt, and a high neck piece. "You look fine.." Ciel groaned.

"THESE DAMN CLOTHES ARE SHIT!!" Callie and Jynx yelled. "GET OVER IT GOD DAMMIT, YOU TOO." Ciel yelled, and stomped out.

***** **** ****

"Ehnnn...ehnnn..." Callie mumbled, as she tried to walk around, in the skirt. "AWAHH!!" She yelled, as she toppled over. Jynx busted into laughter. "Shutup..." Callie mumbled and crossed her arms.

**** **** ***** ***** **** ***

"BASSSSSSYYYY~!!!!" A high pitched voice sang. "Holy fuck..." Jynx and Callie said simultaneously. "Eh.....whos the brats?" Grell asked Ciel as he waltzed into the parlor, while looking for Sebastian. "This is Jynx and Callie...they have been staying with me for a while now.." Ciel answered, and sighed. "Oh, well I don't care, wheres Bassy?" Grell asked again.

Jynx glomped Grell, and knocked them both over. "GET OFF OF ME, BRAT!" Grell yelled, and flailed his arms around. Jynx just kept  hugging him with the kitty face. (:3)

Callie watched them, laughing.

**** **** ***** ****

Callie was walking around, trying to get used to her high heeled boots, which were in fashion in the 1800s and commonly wore...and her full skirt. She was failing miserably, and falling over, atleats every two minutes.

"FOUR, THREE, TWO, FUCK YOU."  She heard singing from the kitchen and went to check it out.

Jynx was on top of the table with a wooden spoon. "HEYYY, NO TABLE DANCING WITHOUT MEEE!!" She said and crossed her arms, "Sorry, but you cant get up here with that skirt on~" Jynx told her and shrugged. "WATCH ME." She declared and climbed onto a chair, then hopped onto the table. "I GOT DIS SHIT!" She said and grabbed the spoon from Jynx.

"KARKALICIOUS, DEFINITOUS, MAKES TEREZI LOCO. SHE WANTS TO KNOW THE SECRETS, THAT SHE CANT TASTE IN MY PHOTO. I AINT JUST ANOTHER FLAVOR, I AINT DOING HER NO FAVORS, NO REASON WHY I TEASE, HER FLUSH JUST COMES AND GOES LIKE SEASONS."

Callie finished her part and handed the spoon to Jynx, who gladly started the next part.

"IM KARKALICIOUS, SO DELICIOUS, NO, I DONT DO KISMESIS. AND IF YOU READ ANY FANFICS, ALL THAT SHIT IS FICTICOUS. I BLOW KISSES MWAH. NO MATTER IF WERE JUS MORAILS. TROLLS BE LINING DOWN THE BAIL, FOR A CHANCE TO FILL A PAIL. FOUR THREE TWO FUCK YOU-"

Jynx stopped singing and handed the spoon back to Callie who reached for her IPod and pressed pause. "Hey, why did you do that?" Jynx asked and made the fishy face, (-3-) "Youll see~" Callie answered and started scrolling again, before pressing play on another song.

"HELLOOOO EVERYBODY, LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT HOMESTUCK!" Callie said and turned her volume up. "Ohhh.." Jynx mumbled and shrugged.

"JOHN EGBERT, ROSE LALONDE, ASCEND, DESCEND, RISE UP, ABSCOND. JADE HARLEY DAVE STRIDER- THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!" Callie suddenly screamed and skipped. "YOU CANT FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK, THOUGH ITS WEIRD AND RANDOM, ITS THE GREATEST FANDOM. YOU CANT FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK, TRUE ITS QUITE OUTRAGIOUS, BUT ITS SO CONTAGIOUS!"

Preety soon the two got tired of singing and jumped down from the table. 'BRAVO!!" Grell said and clapped, wiping a tear from his eye. "....Drama queen.." Callie mumbled and hiked up her skirt, walking out.

"Sorry...she..hates everything.." Jynx told Grell, and walked out behind her.

((SORRY FOR MISTAKES AND SHIT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH XD)