"The demon in Jynx?!"

"Dude look! im the Undertaker~!" Callie said climbing back in the coffin with the hat  still on. "Callie,give him his hat back!" Jynx said starting to get annoyed by his friend/sisters sugar rush. "No way! it smells like dead bodies." Callie said laying back in the coffin. "Okay,that is seriously messed up,dude!" Jynx said disgusted.

"I think the little lady took my hat." The Undertaker said smiling. "Sure did!" Callie said from inside the coffin. "Sebastian,who are these two idiots?!" Ciel asked his demon butler annoyed. "We already told you!" Callie said from inside the coffin again. "Im Callie,and this is Jynx. End of story,shortie." she said then laughed once she realised she had called Ciel shortie.

"Im not all that short.." Ciel mumbled. "DUDE,YOUR LIKE THE SHORTEST THIRTEEN YEAR OLD I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!" Jynx said laughing, Callie was laughing so hard she fell out of the coffin.

"Sorry,dude!" Jynx said reaching out his hand for Callie so he could pick her up off the ground. Callie had her eyes closed and was howling with laughter. "Callie,take my hand and get off the floor.." Jynx said rolling his eyes.

"O-okay!" Callie said and opened her eyes only to scream and jump backward away from her friends outstretched hand. "What,dude?! Whats wrong?!" Jynx asked,surprised. "Y-your eyes!!" Callie stuttered.

"Yeah,what about them?!"

"There purple!!" Callie said. "Your lying!!" Jynx said thinking Callie was playing a joke on him. "Nope! im serious for once in my life!!" Callie said taking out her phone and quickly snapping a picture of Jynxs face before turning the screen toward Her friend for him to take a look himself.

"AW HELL NAW." Jynx said examing the picture with a worried look on his face. "Okay..no need to go ghetto on me!" Callie snapped. "No No..im just...how do i put this..SCARED SURPRISED MAD WORRIED-"

"I know,i know!" Callie cut her friend off rolling her eyes. 'YOU CANT JUST TREAT THIS LIKE A REGULAR PROBLEM!" Jynx yelled at Callie causing her to roll her eyes again. "Look,im worried too! your my brother and i dont want you hurt!" She said making the anime fishy face ( -3- ) .

They were so busy bickering they had forgot all about the Demon.Morticion,and Kid behind them.

"Ahem." Ciel said to catch their attention. "Sebastian has notified me that he does indeed know what is wrong with um..Jynx.." Ciel said deciding he had said the boys name right.

"WELL THAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?!" Jynx asked. Sebastian stepped forward smiling and said: "I somehow managed to turn you into a demon when i shook your hand.."

Callie slowly looked at Jynx, and Jynx slowly looked at Callie.

"EPIC!!" they both screamed at the exact same time,slapping eachother a high five.