Jurrasic Park fun in the Phantomhive manor.

• Dedicated to my awesome brother Jynx that i love so much~

"LETS WATCH JURRASIC PARK~!" Callie exclaimed as she set her ipod up in front of her, Jynx, and Ciel. "What the hell is that?" Ciel asked her. "WHAT?!" Jynx and Callie yelled at the same time with a shocked face. 'Oh yeah~ its the eighteen hundreds..." Callie mumbled as she reached forward to press play.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!" Callie yelled as yet another bloody scene came on. "ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT EVERYTIME SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO DIE?!" Ciel asked her in a rage, he was really into the movie and desperately wanted her to shut up. "Sorry~!" Callie mumbled as she quieted down.

"That was awesome~!" Jynx said as the credits came on. "Yes, yes it was.." Ciel mumbled. "Hey Jynx~" Callie said quietly and started stalking toward him. "BACK IT UP! BACK IT UP!" Jynx yelled with his hands outstretched in front of him as his sister stalked closer. "RAWRRR!!" She yelled as she glomped Jynx and laughed.

"Rawr to you too." Jynx said and hugged her back. "Lets get Ciel now~" Callie exclaimed as she and Jynx hopped up and started moving toward Ciel. "NO. SIT DOWN, YOU TOO." Ciel stated as he pointed back to the couch. They just shook their head and pounced. "GAH!" Ciel yelped as Jynx and Callie glomped him.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Ciel yelled at the two as they started laughing. "FINNIAN NOW!" Jynx yelled and started running toward the servants quarters. "YEAH!!" Callie exclaimed and followed after him. A high pitched squeal could be hard from the servants quarters as the siblings once again pounced on a victim.

Ciel rolled his eyes and reached forward to press play so he could watch the movie over again. 

Callie laughed and dragged Jynx outside so they could find more victims. "Bard." Callie whispered, and Jynx nodded as they stalked toward the unsuspecting cook. "GAH- WHAT THE HELL." Bardroy yelled out loud as Callie jumped on him, followed by Jynx jumping on her. "DOG PILEEE!!!"

"DOG WHAT?!" Bard yelled at the two and stared as they laughed their asses off. "Nothing~!" They both said and got up. "I would suggest Mey-Rin. but im so tired!!" Jynx said and stretched. "NO WAY YOU BUM!" Callie yelled and glomped Jynx once more.  

((sorry its so short im just very suicidal right now and upset, but writing seems to help, so I wanted to atleast try...))