The consert

IF YOU SEE 28th or something, it means with.

I fell asleep in the car. "Hey. Amber, were here. We gotta go if you wanna make it in time. I have 2 suprises for you." I heard Hayes say. "Ok." I got out of my seatbelt. I was about to open the door but it was already opened with Hayes on the other side of it. "Thank you." I said smiling. Hayes looked around in fear. "I hope that outfit is comfy." he said. The next thing I knew Hayes was pulling my arm causing me to run. "WHAT was that for." I said tring to keep up. "FANPED[@slantxo IF YOU DONT WANT IT IN HERE I'LL TAKE IT OUT.]" He said. He ran to the building taking me into a room that said M+G. I assumed it ment meet and greet. After he caught his breath he finally said something. "So. Our first 'date' and we got a fanped." He said laughing. I laughed along with him. That was until I heard a song that was playing. It was good girls. "I'm good a girl, a strait A student. I'm really into all that selfimprovement. They swear I live in that library. And if you ask me I'll say 'that's where you'll find me'. But if you look you won t find me there. I might be clever but I just ask to square. Cause in the back of the room where nobody looks. I'll be with my boyfriend. We're not reading books. I said to him forget what you thought. Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. So just turn around and forget what you saw. Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." I sang. I heard a familiar but odd voice. I turned around and saw 5SOS in front of me. "Nice voice, love." Michael said. "Umm... Hi Michael. Hi Ashton. Hi Calum. Hi Luke. I'm Amber." I said. "Hey, hows your mates. Not getting into more fights,now are you." Calum said to Hayes. I couldn't help but stare at Luke's lip ring. He was biting it and stealing glances with me. "So I presume you came here for some autographs, yeah" Ashton said. "I have nothing for you to sign." I said. "That's fine. Here let me go get something to sign." Michael said. He came back with a piece of loose leaf paper. He wrote his autograph. He other boys did also. I noticed that Luke took a little but more time than everyone else. I looked at the paper and saw he put his phone number on it. When I looked up he winked at me. A new group of tweens came in and screamed so loud. Hayes and I left. We went to another room that said VIP. I saw
a few girls in the room. We stood behind them. Once they left we went up. "Hayes Greir and Skylen Greir." Hayes said. "Ok I know who you are, but this is sure not Skylen Greir." A man said. "Sky couldn't attend so I brought my... friend Amber." Hayes said laughing. The man gave us out backstage passes and front row passes. We went through a lot of secrity to get to the front row. Once we got there the concert was starting. They had a few semi performances by some groups I don't know. I started to feel the stage. I felt the rythem in the music. When 5SOS was about to play girls were screaming there heads off. They played out of my limit, Over and Over, Good Girls, Heartbreak Girl ,Reject, And Where Ever You Are. I sang along until the unexpected happened. "Hey guys. We met an amazingly talented girl today. Her name was Amber. She was with the well know viner Hayes Greir. If you can find her you can get a free backstage pass." Luke said. I waited for a girl to find me so they could get a back stage pass. A girl with a highpony tail in here hair and what looks like a cheerleaders outfit came up to Hayes. "Is this her, I need to get an autograph so I don't go to the botton of the schools social class." she said. "Sorry she went to the bathroom."Hayes said. When she left Hayes said "I don t like people like that." I saw another girl. She was about 11. She was with someone who appeared to be her big sister. "Hey, do you like this band?" I asked the girl. She nodded her head yes. "Hey Come with me. I'm the girl they were talking about" I told the sister. They followed me to the stage. "Thank you princess. What's you name, love." Luke asked. "I'm Zoe and this my sister Mya." the girl said. "Well as promised' Luke handed the tickets to Mya'Here are the tickets." Luke said. The girls said there thanks and left the stage. "I have a little question. Why do you want me?" I asked. "Well, you're a wonderful singer and you're pretty." Ashton said. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Sing for us, yeah." Micheal asked. "I... I guess. What song?" I asked. "Whatever your favorite is my us"Calum smiled. "I'm dropping outta school cause don t need the grades. The colors in my hair don t seem to fade. He gets dressed up when goes out but I get dressed down. I'm seventeen he told me he's twenty. Can't take me out cause his moms got no money. Its stuff like this that makes him wish he could change some how" I sang. "Sitting here at home it's oblivious She so out of reach and I'm finding hard cause she makes me feel like I try like I try like I'm tring to hard cause I'm not being me and it bringing me down that she makes me feel like I'm trying to hard again."the boys sang. The crowd cheered as we sang "And again and again and again and agaiiinnn. Cause I'm trying to hard again" We all sang as the song ended. "Thank you Amber. I hope the next time we see you it's on a cd cover." Calum said. I smiled and went back to Hayes who was filming everything. "What just happened?" I asked Hayes. "Well, you went in a date with Hayes Greir. Then you met 5SOS started crushing on Luke. Then you sang in front of 5000+ people. So nothing out of the ordaniry." Hayes said with a bit of anger in his eyes when he said Luke's name. "Awe. You re jelly of Luke. That's adorable. Why would I date some one who I would see one every blue moon when I can date you?" I asked kissing Hayes cheek. "Com'on I have a little suprise for you." I said and took him to the car. I told him to drive me home. He did as told. I took him to my room. "So whats the suprise?" Hayes asked. "The suprise is there is no suprise." I said with a smirk."so you lured me to your room for no reason at all." he smirked back. "Lets watch a movie." I suggested. We did so and ended up falling asleep in The middle of Hairspray.