WANNA COME OVER?

1 week later

I got up later today ignoring my alarm. I took my shower, shaved, and went to my walk in closet. I searched for a cute outfit for a date but still looks chill. I saw a dress that had a cute white lacy design at the too a brown belt and a flowery blue bottom. Brown boots, cream scarf and an owl necklace. I called Hayes again.

Hayes-Hey, Amber. How are you doing. If you re calling to cancel I completely understand.

Amber-no I wanted to confirm the time. I don't what to spend my life being a buzzkill. Also I have the chance to see 5SOS. How could I not go. They barely come here.

Hayes-I'll pick you up at 3:30ish. So about 4 hours.

A-Do you wanna come over. I kinda wanna talk to someone and most of my friends went to some awesome EXPENSIVE trip to France.

H- Sure. I guess. I'll be there in 20.

End of call.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast. I had Coco Puffs. When I finished washing my bowl, I heard knocking. I put the bowl in the dish washer to dry. "Hey. Come in." I said welcoming Hayes in once I saw it was him. "Are you ok. I know you probably want to cry your heart out." he said with a true sincere look on his face. "That's why I didn't put on make up yet. I need to take to someone who isn't talking about an amazing shopping trip or too busy crying to notice me." I said with a tear slipping down my face. He gave me a hug. I don't know why but it made me feel better and safe even. "I have a little question. Promise whatever I say won't ruin our... friendship."