Packing

He is going to Ohio. Our first date then Ohio. I won't see him for two weeks. "So... I asked if you could come and they happily said yes." he smiled. I sighed a breath I didn't know I held in. I lightly hit him on the chest.

"You scared me. Don't do that. I a fragile girl. Of course I'll dislocate someone's arm of I need to. Maybe I'm not that fragile. But I'm some cases I am. " I half pouted half laughed.

I opened my drawer and started to get a few cute outfits. Hayes helped me. I made a mess out of my room choosing what to pack.

"I need to tell my mom. You finish that and I'll go tell her." I said. I ran into her room. She was there flatironing her hair.

Once she finished she looked at me. "Hi sweety." mom said. "Mom. So Hayes and his friend are going to Ohio and some other places in the US. Can I go." I asked. "Can you roam around the country with a bunch of teenage boys. I think not. Will there be any adults? How much will it cost and when are you leaving? "Mom asked.

"There will be 7 adults. About 300-500 for food and shopping. I have about 350 in my bank account that I tried to save for France. And tomorrow." i said. Mom sighed. She took out 5 20 dollar bills.

I hugged her, thanked her, and went back to packing. I saw that Hayes was nearly finished. I took a shower and packed everything I needed from the bathroom. Once I finished Hayes and I hanged out and chilled.