THE PLACE WHERE IT ALL STARTED

I didn't bother telling my mom where I was going. No doubt she wouldn't even notice. I got my board and headed to the park.

That is where we met and how my horible day started. I say on a bench by the stairs. I waited to see of he knew what I was talking about. About 5 minuets later I say him running up to me. "Are you okay, Amber. I was worried. I'm sorry about your dad. If I may ask. What happened?"he said once he reached me.

"He was shot. I think he was robbed too. I don't know I was too busy cring to listen." I said. I cried in his arms. He held me there.

"Hey it's like 10:00. Do you want me to drive you home." he asked. "Why? Why do you like me so much. I know I am kinda known in the school, but why do you care?" I asked. I am truely clueless.

"Hey. Lets get you home and we'll talk tomorrow. Ok. Do you like 5SOS?" he asked. "Yeah." I said skeptically. "My little sister Sky had some tickets but said she was over them. Do you want to go. You know to get your mind off everything?" he asked with a hint of red on his cheeks.

"Sure. I need something happy. Thank you. I hope you know sooner or later imma force you to answer my question." I said getting off of the bench.

He drove me home and didn't drive off until he saw I went in. I love people like that.

"Where have you been?" my mom said once I turned on the lights. She was sitting on the couch waiting. "Do you know how scared I was to find out you weren't at home. Baby I'm not mad I just need to know where you are next time okay." she said not letting me get a word in.

I hugged her tightly and she cried in my arms. I did the same. She smiled and went to her room. I went to mine and fell asleep on the spot.