Saving A Life: Chapter 1

Y/N Pov:

 I was still in my comfortable tree i lived it sense i was 13. "Ugh" i mumbled as i got up.I then made a bad move and fell out of the 9 foot tree. I fell straight on my leg. I heard a quick snap I then realized that i broke my leg probably badly. I looked at my leg and saw it was bleeding. A stick went into it to. "Ahh" i screamed as i felt the pain go through my body. I then heard slow foot steps. I looked to my left and saw Zane... just grinning as he always does..." Well well well what do we have here?" he said stepping towards me.I looked up and tears formed in my eyes. He grabbed my throat and pushed me against a tree. I closed my eyes just waiting to die... "Here we go" i thought in my head. I felt his grip weaken and i opened my eyes. There was a blonde guy with blue eyes who supposively hit Zane in the head.He looked straight up at me. Zane got up and stared at him. The blonde guy ran over towards me and pick me up and ran as fast as he could. He hid behind a tree still holding me. I groaned as the pain got stronger in my leg. He covered my mouth. "Shh" he said. He looked back and then ran for it. We then arrived at a village. A girl with brown eyes and long black hair came out and ran towards me and the guard." Oh my!!" she said in a worried way. "Get her to my house QUICKLY" she yelled running back to a purple house on a hill. Before i knew it i blacked out.

Garroth's Pov:

I was wandering in the forest when i saw my younger brother Zane standing there just grinning i got closer and saw a girl with Icy blue hair (You dyed your hair) with a black hoodie on.Zane walked towards her and grabbed her throat. "Why does he hurt the innocent?" i thought in my head. I knew she was innocent... she looked normal plus she was injured she had a stick in her leg!!! I ran towards Zane and hit him with my sword. The mystery girl looked up i could see she was in great pain. Zane got up and gave me the stare. I looked at her and ran towards her and grabbed her and ran for it. I didn't know if Zane was chasing or no but i just had to run. I hid behind a tree with this girl in my arms. She groaned from the pain. I could'nt take that chance so i covered her mouth. I looked behind and saw no sign of Zane.I ran back to my village and say Lord Aphmau running towards me. "Oh my" she said. "Get her back to the house QUICKLY" she yelled before running to her house. the girl in my arms was heavily breathing and then that stopped. She was still breathing but she blacked out.I smiled and got her to Aphmau's guest room and layed her on the bed. I decided to go to her living room and wait...

"I hope she's okay"...