Truth Begins: Chapter 9

Garroth's Pov: When i was hugging Y/n she seemed different as in she was hiding something. "Hey are you okay?" I asked her. "Uh no but it is none of your concern" she replied. I looked down. She knew I was pretty much well... HER GUARD! I thought she needed her space so I let her do what she wanted.I watched her go into the forest once again but this time with her sword."Shes in danger" I thought. I ran after her chasing her everywhere. She finally stopped and right in front of her was a black shadow."GET AWAY FROM HER"I yelled as I ran towards it. the shadow disapeared and reappeared right behind Y/n. It covered her mouth and slit her neck so fast I just could'nt see it happen. I stared in pure shock. Tears rolled down my face as I saw her bleed to death. I held her in my arms. I looked up at the shadow and realized something. "Hi my dear brother" it said. "YOU FUCKING MONSTER" I screamed. I turned into a shadow form and fighted him to the death. Dante Aphmau Laurance ran up and fighted with me. Laurance pushed me away and I turned into my normal form. "GO TO HER NOW"he yelled running back to the others. I kneeled down to Y/n and a light appeared. She lifted up into the air and there was a light that blinded us all. Y/n fell to the grund and her neck was completely healed.Everyone gasped. "Get her to Zoey right away" Aphmau said. I carried Y/n to the house and layed her on the bed. "Please please please be ok I said as I slowly leaned in to kiss her.

Thank you for the people who are reading this is kinda fun for me . I plan on uploading everyday thank you for reading if you are and there will soon be many things that will happen with in the story. , Aklya