Breathe My Darling:Chapter 7

Y/N Pov: I woke up next to Garroth but the thing is once I woke up I could'nt breathe one bit. I was gasping for air loudly. Garroth woke up and saw I could'nt breathe and tried to help but nothing was working. My eyes rolled up into my head and i blacked out.

Garroth's Pov:

I woke up to Y/N gasping for air. She was in trouble and I knew it. I gave her pats on back and I gave her CPR gave her drinks medicine everything I possibly could but she then blacked out. I put my head to her stomach and she wasnt breathing. I then realized that I had to do something that I never thought I would do in my life, and that was giving her my own air. (I dont know anything) I put my mouth on hers and I could feel our lips touch.. it was soft and UGH COME ON JUST SAVE HER!!! I breathed more and more and more "COME ON.... breathe my darling" I said, and then.... her body jumped up startling me. Her eyes fluttered open. She then just realized she had probably died. She looked around and then looked down. Tears fell from her eyes as she realized may things. "Y/N.." I said quietly. She looked at my sword that was on the ground and started to get up a bit, slowly but surely. I slam her down on the bed and grabbed her shoulders.Tears fell down her face. I hugged her and rubbed her head. I looked at her and could see everything in those purple eyes. I picked her up and started to go up stairs.