Back To The Forest: Chapter 5

Y/N Pov: I was so mad!!!  How dare that stupid little cat girl take photos of me and Garroth! "Hey calm down she deleted them" Garroth said. I slayed and walked out of the house. Sense Lord Aphmau's house was on top of a hill I could see the village. It was well taken care of. Infact it was beautiful! I walked down some stairs and made my way to a small little cottage I shall say. I knocked on the door and I heard a girl yell "Im coming lady Aphmau!". I girl with green eyes and fire hair opened the door. "Oh your not lady Aphmau..who might you be?" she asked. "Im Y/N" I replied. "Pretty name oh..sweetie we need to get you in some new clothes right away!" she yelled. A brown haired guy with blue eyes came up from some stairs and yelled "APHMAU". He then realized I wasn't the lord and he asked me who I was. "Im Y/N and you to are..?"- "Im Candenza and this is Laurance my adopted brother" This "Laurance " gave a glare at Candenza. Probably because she said adopted brother. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me in and pulled me down her stairs. I looked around and all I saw was fabric and a couple sowing machines. "Pick a color" Candenza said pointing at the racks and racks of fabric. I picked my F/C of fabric and gave it to her. She snatched it from my hands and started sowing right away. "Laurance show her around" Candenza said. Laurance rolled his eyes and motioned me to come to the door with him. He showed me the plaza and a couple villagers. It was around night time and Candenza was making more clothes than expected. So, Laurance for some stupid reason took me to a bar. I wasn't used to drinking at all but I decided to drink it. It was discusting but it gave me a buzz. I drank 3 rootbeers and got drunk. I was dancing on the table and Laurance had to get me out before things went bad. I then remember running away saying "the magical pony is in the forest". Laurance didn't know what the hell to do so he got the one person who could help.

Laurance's Pov: Candenza told me to show this girl named Y/N? around. I showed her almost everywhere and then I got the need to at least get a beer or something. I took Y/N with me and I could tell she wasn't used to drinking AT ALL! So, I bought her one and she drank it slowly. She then took took 2 more and drank them all. Music started playing and she was the star of the show. Dancing on tables and just having fun. I knew I had to protect cause I heard about what happened. I watched as two guys were about to grab her legs and probably planning to kidnap her. She didn't notice one bit. I picked her up and took her out side before anything bad could of happened. She then ran to the forest and yelled "the magical pony is in the forest". I knew I was in big trouble so i got the only person i could think of..Garroth...