Blinding Her : Chapter 10

Garroth's Pov: I carried Y/n to the bed and layed her down. She was healed but her body was shutting down. Zoey shooed me out and she came back 10 minutes later with a little smile but it faided once she looked at me."Good news and bad" she said. "What is it" I replied. "I got the medicine but it only works for certain stops in her body" Zoey said. I turned my head giving her a clue I was confused. "I doesn't work on her eyes... Garroth Y/n is going to be blind for a while"... I went wide eyed. "At least she's ok" I said walking into the room. I saw Y/n sitting on her bed side. Tears streaming down her face. "I can't see *sniff* I can't see" I heard her say to herself. I felt pain inside my heart knowing Y/n was in so much pain and was so depressed and she had to lose a ability. I sat by her and put my arm around her. She turned to me and I saw the greyness in her eyes. "W-Who are you?" She said really scared. She surprising grabbed her sword from the table and aimed right to me. "Y/n calm down" I said grabbing her sword. "S-S-Sorry" she said. She sat back down and I could see her look around. "Are you ok" I asked. She turned to me as if she could legit see again. She stood up and suddenly yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE". I looked around and then I saw the shadow. "LEAVE ME ALONEEE!!!" The yelling echoed through the house and she put her hands out and the house started shaking.

Y/n Pov: I sat at the end of my bed. I heard the door opened but I was too busy crying. I felt a arm around me. the thing was I could sense i asked who was there i grabbed my sword and aimed it to where I could sense a prensese. It was Garroth. I missed him but I was to focused on my blindness. The thing was that I suddenly heard noises I just then had images in my head. I could see where I was but it was in my head. I looked around and stood up. I knew it was that stupid shadow following me and torturing me. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled. "LEAVE ME ALONEEEE!!!" I flew my hands out and i could feel everything shaking. I focused to much and I then blacked out.

Thank you my kitties!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this Chapter ill have more soon tomorrow and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!! And please check out my other book Into Herself about a girl who has powers and she needs to know more about herself. Once again thank you my kitties!!! ,Akyla