Running Back: Chapter 2

Y/N Pov: I woke up and it was night time. A window was open... i could feel the wind go through my hair...I sat up and looked at my leg...it...was...totally...healed. I heard footsteps and then a door opened. It was that girl i saw before I blacked out. They looked and my leg and she got wide eyed.  A elf girl stood behind her and did the same thing. they walked towards me but i got scared and ran for the window and jumped out of it."Garroth!!!" i heard them yelling..."im guessing its that guards name"... i thought. I felt a hand grab me and twist me around. It was that blonde dude. I screamed bloody murder and he covered my mouth. "You have nothing to be afraid of just let us help you" he yelled holding me tightly. I stop struggling and looked up at him. He let me go but dragged me back to this purple house. I walked in and the black haired girl and the elf girl stood there ... kind of in shock...She walk towards me and said "There is no need to be scared wait.. where are my manners im Lord Aphmau and you might be??" she said and asked me. I stood there and did'nt know what to do.'Uhh..uhh..uh...Y/..N" i said quietly."Pretty name" she said."Im guessing your kind of a loner well you can just stay in the room you were in before...go ahead" she said motioning me to go to that room. I walked quickly to the room and closed the door and locked it. I went into the corner and cried my eyes out. I was scared and confused and thinking of Zane pretty much almost killed me. I was in the corner for about 4 hours. I saw a dagger and i thought "i dont know where to  go... im lost... i dont know what to do... they want me dead....ill be dead..". I pointed the dagger to my chest and i heard the door bust down. It was that guard..."Garroth'"...?

Garroth's Pov: Lady Aphmau went to go check on this mystery girl...About 2 minutes later i heard her screaming my name. She explained that she ran out the window. "If she goes back to that forest she'll get hurt..again..."i thought. I ran as fast as i could. Luckily she was not that far at all. I grabbed her and twisted her around.She struggled and screamed bloody murder. I could'nt let her to that so i covered her mouth and said " you have nothing to be afraid of just let us help you". She calmed down and i dragged her back to the house. Aphmau then introduced herself and let her go to the guest room by herself. She knew she was probably a loner and needed space. She stayed up there for 4 hours so later i went down stairs to check on her. The door had a little window so you could see though the door. I heard her say some stuff and then she put a dagger Zoey had to her chest i busted the door down and stared in disbelief.