Stopping Madness: Chapter 3

Y/N Pov: The door busted down and it was that guard...."Garroth?" i mumbled. He stared at me and ran over and grabbed the knife threw it across the room. Me being weak i crawled to get it back while crying. Garroth took my wrist and twisted me around and hugged me. I tried to resist but he was WAY tougher than me..."Please let me go" i begged. "If i do you wont try and get it right..?" he replyed. "Right..." i said. He let go and i ran towards the knife he once again grabbed me and swung me around and picked me up and put me on the bed, pinning me down i scream and cry. Nothing was gonna lose his grip. After 15 minutes i calmed down and he let go but sat me down beside him. 'Why where you about to do that" he asked looking straight at me." I am not wanted" i said crying. "Hey..i may not know you but you look like a strong and beautiful girl..you dont deserve to be like this AT ALL" he said grabbing my arms. I blushed and looked down. " Its how i feel.." i said about to turn around. Garroth grabbed me and hugged me. It ended up being a long one. I got really tired and soon pretty much became a girl sleeping on him...

Garroth's Pov: i busted down the door and stared i ran over and threw the dagger somewhere. She crawled desperately to get the dagger but i swung her around and hugged her. She tried to resist but she just could'nt... "Please let me go" she said in a sad way."I i do you  wont try to get it right..? i said still holding her. "Right" she said in a not convincing way. I let her go and as soon as i did she made a run to get it back but i was faster.. i grabbed her and swung her again.I picked her up and pinned her to the bed. She was screaming and crying. It was hard seeing it but it was for her own good. She calmed down and i sat next to her.' Why where you about to do that" i asked looking at her waiting for an answer. "I am not wanted" she replyed starting to cry. " hey..i may not know you but you look like a strong and beautiful girl.. you dont deserve to be like this AT ALL" i said grabbing her arms. I looked at her and i saw her blush then she looked down. 'Its how i feel.." she said about to turn around. I grabbed her and hugged her. I soon found out she was sleeping on me cause of how long the hug was.. i picked her up(bridal style) and put her in bed tucking her in. I kissed her forhead.. 

"goodnight.. Y/N"...

"Sweet.........Dreams"