Chapter 46

Hey guys!! Haha so I'm sorry for not updating a few days ago :(

Also don't forget to follow me on twitter- KatManners1

I follow everyone

And on there I post things and hints about the next chapters

And I also post when I'm gonna update and pictures too :)

Or if your just up for a chat that too :)

Louis p.o.v

After we had cleaned our own rooms, the living room and the kitchen, there was only one room left. Harry's . We had been putting off cleaning his room all day. Neither of us could stand to go in there and see all of his belongings , to see his bed not made, and most of all , his room smelt like him , warm and inviting.

We all walked in and stopped at the door. It was exactly still the same, ever since Harry and that man was in here to now. There was a dark spots all over the floor , where the blood landed. His bed was messed up and needed to be striped down and the mattress flipped.

We all looked at each other , before we all went to a different side of the room and started to clear it all out. This has to be the most hardest thing to do. Putting his pictures , clothes and toys into various boxes, that will all be donated.

I started on his bed, slowly stripping away the sheets and throwing them to the corner of the room. The bed had a small dent in the side where Harry use to sleep. I ran my hand over the small indentation. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, before I picked the mattress up by its side and lifted it side ways into the air.

I was just about to drop it onto its opposite side, when something caught my eye. It was sitting under the bed and it looked like a razor?

I flipped the mattress onto its opposite side and walked around the bed . I bent down and reached under the bed until I felt a solid object.

I pulled it out and held it up to the light. A razor?. Why is a razor in Harry's room?

" hey zayn, did you teach Harry how to shave in here, or are you missing a few razors?" I asked zayn, staring at the blade in my hand.

" no, I only taught him in my bathroom" zayn says turning around , as well as Niall and Liam.

" what's that?" Liam says walking closer and taking the blade from my grasp.I looked at my hand when he did and my jaw dropped. Dry blood covered half of hand. Liam saw it to because he flipped the sharp tool over to see the blades rusted with red dry blood.

" how did that get there?" I ask quickly wiping the blood on my jeans. The boys looked just as shocked as me.

" ... Shit ... " I heard Niall mumble under his breath.

" what?" I say, making him look up from the razor , with a guilty look plastered on his face.

" I ... I .." he stutters , running a hand over the back of his neck.

" you what Niall?!". I yell making him jump and Liam give me a look.

" I saw mr jones drop that... The day the incident happened" he says with guilt washing down his face.

" what ? Why didn't you say anything?" I say , trying to be calm.

" I... I forgot, I'm sorry!"

" but what does it mean?" zayn says , unsure of the whole situation. Just like the rest of us.

" I .. I don't know" I say, even though we now know that it came from mr jones, we still don't know why he brought it with him.

" just chuck it out, it's covered with blood" I say , wiping my hands again on my jeans.