Chapter 59

Louis's p.o.v

" Agh!... God what time is it?" I questioned as I looked at my clock to see the flashing green 7 on it. Long and stressed nap...
I looked beside me and found an empty and misused bed, one where it would usually have sheets thrown all over the mattress, the pillows stacked up and a very loud snoring body under all that. Where is Harry? Oh god..he didn't run away while i was asleep did he? I jumped up with little hesitation and quickly ran to the front door, I was about to dash out the door before I heard laughter coming from the living room. The scene Infront of me warmed my heart and all worry disappeared.

Harry was walking Niall around the room, laughing at the grinning blonde. The two hadn't noticed me yet, so I decided to stand and watch.

" Harry ...okay, okay hahaha let go, let go " Niall said laughing, trying to push Harry away but like a protective big brother, Harry stood firm and held tightly onto Niall.

" nah ah Niall, you'll fall " Harry said moving nialls legs and watching the ground.

" I won't, please harry, I need to do this?" Niall pleaded with Harry as he was getting quite anxious about it.

" ...okay, but only for a second?" Harry suggested, waiting for Niall to grab onto the couch for guidance and slowly backing away from him.

At first Niall looked like a statue, staying still and tense, his limbs seemingly not to respond. But after some time, he let out a breath and I swear to this day, one of his legs took a step forward, it was small but he moved!

Just as I was about to run over and hug him, the worst happened. Niall -realising what he did- turned back quickly to Harry  in shock, losing his balance and falling onto the floor with a loud bang, Bringing the coffee table down with him and making a huge crash that went through the whole apartment.

I stood there frozen.

watching as Harry ran to nialls side. At first I thought Niall had a little scrap, but that was before harry lifted him up a bit, to show a cut on top of nialls head was bleeding down making red stained spots on the carpet.

My eyes went wide and I couldn't move. It was like one of those dreams where you were stuck there and had to watch as everything happened before you.

As I stood at the door, Liam and zayn came running in .

" Niall?! What happend?" Liam screamed as he ran and pushed Harry away, helping Niall up. " Harry?! What did you do?!" Liam yelled, letting his voice boom through the house, making harry move away quickly.

" ahhhh-umm Liam! I never...I never want to walk again!" Niall screamed as he saw the blood on the carpet.

" look what you did! ". zayn yelled at Harry pushing him into the wall, making Harry start to shy away from the obvious angry radiating off the boy. " stay Harry !" zayn ordered him, going back to Niall in a huff.

As I saw what was happening, I finally stepped in and made my presence known.

" guys? It's not Harry's fault! Niall wanted him to let go.." I said kneeling down next to Niall to see how badly hurt he was.

" still...Harry should of had common sense not to let go!" Liam said dabbing a wetcloth onto nialls head that zayn had brought from the kitchen.

I looked over to Harry in the corner, to see him curled up, with his face in his knees looking rather guilty towards the three of us.

" guys..." I muttered nodding my head towards Harry, making them look.

" huh...take out on the balcony for fresh air" Liam said helping Niall up and taking him to the kitchen.