Chapter 11

BRIANNA JACKSON

We were at the park sitting down on the swings. He was pushing me and it was getting real high. I was scared of heights. I closed my eye and started breathing in and out.

" Ty! Stop! " I said, losing my breath.

He stopped the swing and stood infront of me.

" Are you okay? " He asked, grabbing my hand. I just smiled and he smiled back.

" Yeah, I'm just scared of heights. "

" Okay. "

He sat down next to me, our hands still together.

" Sooo. Why did you ask me out? " I asked, being nosy and curious.

" Because I wanted to know you better, plus..... " He said, not finishing.

" Plus what? "

" I like you, even though I just met you. "

" ............... "

" I guess you don't like me that way. "

He got up, and started to walk away. I ran after him, hoping he would stop.

" Ty! " I said, calling him by his nick name.

" W- "

I cut him off, by kissing him. You don't know how bad I wanted to. He snaked his arms around my waits and mine were around his neck. His lips were soft and I wanted to melt. We were too into the kiss to hear a car door slam, and a person walk up.

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY MAN!!?? " The same voice I hated so much right now.

Why do things always go wrong?...............................................