Chapter 20

BRIANNA JACKSON
  Ty took me back to the house, seeing that Nicki picked me up. They all were following us, except Wayne and Brianna. I just now noticed we have the same damn name. Oh that going to be, so fucking irritating. If I could kill her so I  didn't have to see her ever, ever again, trust me, I would.

I  got a call coming up from Wayne, and I know it's about to be some straight up BS. I swear I don't want to hear nothing bout that bitch. I ignored his call, and looked out the window.
He called about 4 more times, until I turned off my phone. Ty's phone starts blowing up. He ignores it, but finally puts the phone on speaker in one of the drink holders.

" Hello? " Ty asked, me and him knowing there's going to be bullshit.

" What the fuck is up with Brianna? You know she could have killed her! " Wayne yelled.

" Don't nobody care about that bitch but you! " I said, making it clear that I was here.

" She ain't no bitch, you are. " He said.

" Wayne get the fuck outta here with that shit! If I was the bitch then I would have been the one with a damn bowl breaking over my head! You didn't see anything that happened so shut up and go fuck you ugly ass BITCH! "
I hung up the phone, and turned it off. I was beyond pissed, but more sad than anything. Things aren't going to be the same and I can tell easily, I fucking hate this bitch. And I want payback. Not just on her, but everyone else that's fucked with me.
You're going to learn not to fuck with me anymore, and I mean that. You better start running for your own good.

THE NEXT DAY
Today I was planning on how I wanted to get back on these stupid bitches. I ain't never been the one to do something like this but I will figure out how.
I sat in the living room for about an hour, at 5:00 in the morning, writing down ideas.

I decided that I was going to have them all in the same room, at the same time. They was going to be tied up and mouths taped. I was going to have security out the of the buliding. Going all they way around.

I have a favor from someone so I'm going to use it. Basically, I'm not going to kill them (maybe) just scare them into thinking that, and then ship them off to africa, with the clothes they got on, and no monye, makeup, or any of that at all. Their gonna have to find their own way back.
I'm not telling anybody about this plan, If I do they just try to stop me. And like I said ain't NOBODY stopping me. I didn't notice Ty behind me, reading the paper. he snatched it out of my hands, and angrily looked at me.

" What is this! " Ty said,  anger in his voice.

" None of your business!" I yell back, mad that he took the paper.

" Why are you going to do this! "

" Because I can no w give me the paper! "

" No! You're not going to anything! "
He ripped up the paper, and threw it in the toilet. He flushed it and walked out of the bathroom. He picked me up and took me to his room. When he put me down I slapped him as hard as I could.

" I fucking hate you!!! I should be able to do what I want! I want payback! Them fucking bitches done put me through to damn much and I don't even know them! You act like I'm going to kill these ugly bitches! " I yelled my loudest, getting my coat and walking out of the room.

I walked out of the door, and out of his life.