Chapter 17

BRIANNA JACKSON

I woke up in Ty's arms. I smiled and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again. I waked out of the bathroom about 5 minutes later. He was up and watching tv. I sat down next to him.

" Goodmorning Ty. " I said, kissing his cheek.

" Morning boo. " He said, pecking my lips.

" I'm going to go make breakfast. What do you want? "

" Can I have chicken and waffles? "

" Yeah. I call you when it's done. You want whip cream on your waffles? "

" Yeah please. Thanks babe. "

" Your welcome. "

I walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. After about 30 minutes to an hour I was done. I set Ty's plate down on the table.

" TY!!! THE FOOD IS DONE!!! " I screamed.

Second later he was down stairs with the biggest plate in his hands. He walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I didn't feel like eating I just sat on the opposite couch from him. He looked at me like " What did I do? "

I shook my head and watched tv. About 30 seconds later I was picked up and sat on Ty's lap. He broke a piece of the waffle and put it by my lips. I shook my head and turned it. He kept trying to make me eat the food but I didn't want it. I wasn't hungry at the moment.

He tickled me and I tried to hold my laugh in. I failed. When I opened my mouth he put the food in it. I just chewed so he could stop.

" Now what that so hard? " He said giving me a kiss.

" Shutup Ty. " I said slapping his chest.