Chapter 42

*Zoey's POV*

Well today is Louis' birthday. It sucks though, well I have a secret. It's my birthday too. Every year that we have our Christmas break, I am so grateful because I am locked in my house without getting beaten by Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn. I'm nervous because usually Kristin would barge into the room and yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I don't want her to do that because then Louis and the rest are going to know. "Hey are you alright?" Rea asked, they were here with me, we are getting ready for tonight. It is barely 3 in the afternoon, but I do understand that girls take a long time. "Uh well can I tell you something?" I asked, she nodded and stopped working on my makeup. "Well today is my birthday" I could tell that she was going to say 'happy birthday' to me but I covered her mouth. Good thing that she doesn't have lipstick on, yet. "Please don't say anything." I whispered. "Say what?" Oh god she scared me! I literally jumped and my little hair on my arms and the back of my neck stood up. I mean they don't have legs, never mind! "Lottie you scared me! Well please don't say anything but today is my birth-" then some barged into the room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!" Oh god this is what I was trying to avoid. Kristin barged into the room. I got scared, I wanted to go the bathroom and vomit, just because she said that it was my birthday today. "Kristin! Don't say anything!" I hissed, I didn't want Louis to know, not even when we were friends, I never told him whenever it was my birthday. My 'father' didn't want me to tell anyone, and back then he was still mean. "Why? It's not like anyone is going to hurt you for being your birthday today." Kristin answered being a smart ass. I rolled my eyes and looked at Rea, "can you just start doing my hair again." I said to Rea, she nodded and started doing my hair again. She finished like minutes after, my hair looked really pretty. It was in a braid and it had curls. "It is really pretty." I said smiling. "Thank you, you have long hair." She said smiling. "Ok well my turn!" I said happily, she nodded and sat down. I started doing her hair, and finished about 20 minutes later. "There you go." I said smiling. I had the side of her hair in braids and then put it up in a ponytail and also she had a small bump. "Oh my god, this is so pretty! Thank you!" She squealed and I nodded. "Hey girls I'm done making their hair!" Kenzie said as she stepped into the door. Wow their hair is pretty, but doesn't go with what their wearing. I wouldn't be talking because I am dressed the same as them, we still have our pajamas. "Wow your hair is very pretty." I said smiling. "Thank you, both of yours are pretty also." Chaz said smiling. Kenzie is like mine but instead of the hair being curly, it is straight, still with the braid. Chaz is all the way up but held with a braid. "Well time for the makeup! And then dressing." Kristin said smiling. I just noticed that her hair was also in a style, by the way Katie was already here. "Kristin who did your hair?" I asked. "Oh Katie did." She said shrugging, I nodded and we all got our partners and began with the makeup. We spent like two hours doing that, I know but when you don't like it you have to take it off and do it again! So yea it took us two hours, now it is 5:32. "Ok now just the last thing the outfits!" We all said at the same time. Then we started laughing, there was a knock in the door, "come in!" Katie said. "Hey sorry, my mom told me to give this to you." Lottie said smiling and handed me a bag. "What is it?" I asked as I started to take out the things that were inside. "Well it's a dress, shoes and jewelry and she said that you HAVE to wear it." Lottie said smirking. I think she knows that I hate it when people give me things. I squinted my eyes and she left the room. Well the dress is pretty nice. "Well now each of us have to get a corner!" Chaz said and we all scattered, I sprinted to the bathroom and closed the door. "Hey! We said corners!" I could tell that it was Kristin. "I had to go to the bathroom." I shouted back. I shook my head and giggled, even though it is my birthday I am not going to let anyone ruin this day. I put on the dress, shoes and jewelry. All of this is really beautiful! I have never worn a dress, but I do have to be careful when I sit down because this dress can go up and show my scars. My dress is blue and the jewelry is mostly anchors. Well it kind of is just anchors. When I was done I got out and found that everyone was already changed and putting on their shoes, oh my shoes! I stepped back into the bathroom and got the shoes, more like skyscrapers. Those heels were high!! I'm not used to walking in heels, I just hope I don't fall and break my face. "Wow Zoey you look amazing." Katie said smiling. "Thank you, but all of you girls look beautiful." I said motioning to the rest. Katie had a short dress with tiny birds everywhere, of course her jewelry had birds and her heels were black. Kristin had a a short tight dress that the bottom was black and the top was a cream color, and had studs, her jewelry was all triangles, and had cream colored heels with a bow on each. (The rest of the dresses I explained.) "Uh guys what time is?" Rea asked. Katie looked at her phone and said "6:45 wow just on time." She said smiling. They all started walking towards the door, "Zoey are you going to put on your shoes?" Kenzie asked as she turned around. "I don't know how to walk in heels." I said shrugging. They started giggling and I just glared at them while crossing my arms over my chest. "Oh Zoey put them on, while in the party one of us is going to be holding you." Rea said giggling. I sighed and put them on, then Kristin came and got one of my arms and we started to go down the stairs. I swear that my feet are going to break in these heels. Ugh I don't like them! "Hi girls!" Jay said smiling. "Hello!" We answered. "You girls know where the party is right?" Jay asked. We nodded, it's not like Zayn has ever taken me to his house to beat me and then rape me. I don't know how they are so nice after all they did. They can't just think that I am going to forgive them like in a snap of finger. No! It takes time, but truth is, I don't know if I can ever forgive them. "Well we better get going if we want to find a parking spot close to Zayn's house." Katie answered. "Ok well good luck girls, and happy birthday Zoey." She said smiling. "Thank you." I said smiling back them we left. We drove all the way to Zayn's house which took us about 15 minutes. There was already a lot of people, we got out and the ground was rumbling from the loud music. So this is how Louis' throws a party. "Well girls let the fun begin!" We all shouted since we couldn't hear anything. Well lets see how it would really go.