Chapter 1

Maki's POV
I looked at the building in front of me before walking inside and looking for the front office of North Star High School. This school is really big like the same size as my old high school back in Japan. My name Maki Takashima and I turned seventeen last week and I am looking for my mate, and no I'm not a were-cat or werewolf. I am a hybrid of a forest fairy and angle so I'm hot but I don't brag about it like most girls, I have long black hair that goes past my shoulder blades and bark blue mixed with violet color eyes I'm 5'9 and I am in my old school's female students uniform which is; a all white sailor top with red on the collar a red bow tie, a golden yellow sweater vest and a short light tan skirt with red at the end, I have on black stockings that go mid-thigh and my purple vans. I have a Victorian secret dark blue bag that has note books and a pencil case filled with pens, pencils (regular and mechanical) a pencil shapern, a ruler and erasers.

As I walked down the hallway that some students are still inside turn and look at me: boy's with lust and girls glares or envy. As I walk into the head office I knew the woman behind the desk was a werewolf and a slut: 1 when I look at people I see their true nature no mater what they dress as and 2 she is wearing a pink top that's too tight a short and tight pencil skirt and cake face full of make up.

I walk to her and speak as nice as possible  "Hello ma'am I'm new here and may I have my schedule please?" She looks at me annoyed and ask for my name: 'Maki Takashima' she types my schedule and prints it out along with a map of the school and and lock number and key and lunch number not that I will need it, I have a bento in my bag and I will get a drink at lunch and my gym uniform and gym shoes are inside. My bag is magic so I can fit anything in it and nothing bad will happen to it. It is a bottomless pit, hell even I can fit my hole body inside and it will be the same size as before, have room for anything else and still be light.

After I found my locker I opened it to look around to see if anyone's around and to take a look at my map of the school to find what classes I have:

AP English room 213- Mrs. Green 1st period
AP History room 212- Mrs. White 2nd period
AP Math room 310- Mr. Fitzgibben 3rd period
Lunch- cafeteria
Art room 119- Mr. Jones 5th period
Music room 203- Ms. Sunny 6th period
Chemistry room 205- Ms. Binding 7th period
P.E. Gymnasium- ground floor- Mr. Storm 8th period

After checking out what classes I have I looked for some stairs and walked all the way to class, passing students who are walking in the halls or talking to their friends, as I enter a half full classroom. The teacher wasn't here yet so I walked to the middle row of desks and asked a girl in a desk on my right if the seat next to her was taken, the seat on her left had a male student sleeping on it. She looked up from her book 'the fault in our stars' and said no one sits there, so I sat down in the seat on my left and after I sat down I asked her "Hi, my name is Maki Takashima and I transformed here from Tokonosu city in Japan, what's your name?" She looked at me and looked hesitant to talk to me. "My name is Alice Black nice to meet you too Maki." Alice said, "Hey Alice can we be friends?" She nodded and turned to the board as the bell ranged and the teacher walked in the room. Alice Black seems like a nice girl even if she is a werecat, a lioness with green eyes, in human form she has long dark brown hair that goes to her mid back and sky blue eyes and is 5'9 like me, she is wearing a dark blue skirt with a purple hoodie jacket and a light pink tank top under her jacket and dark blue vans.

Pick of Maki Takashima