four

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT THINGS JUST HAPPEN SOMETIMES

-

"do you wanna come with me to a festival today?" harry asks, a smirk on his face.

louis' mouth fishes open and closed, "oh, uhm, okay," he chuckles, "yeah, when and where is it?"

"well i'll pick you up at three. it lasts until twelve, and it's in holmes chapel," he says, a giant smile on his face.

louis groans, "harr, babe, that's three hours away from me," he tells him, leaning back in his chair. his students were helping volunteer for whatever it was that the art teacher needed, so he was alone for at least twenty minutes.

(they're actually only 2 hours away but I figured that out after I wrote this all so oh well)

"that's why i'm picking you up. you can sleep or read or do whatever in the car ride there as long as you come with me please," harry begged, and louis has to do everything in his power not to imagine him pouting at him with those puppy eyes. "please, lou! a bunch of people come down from different towns and such for it!"

oh my god, "fine, alright. three today. i get out at three-fifteen so just come right to my place, okay?" he asks.

"okay, yeah!" harry chirps, "i'll see you very soon then," he chuckles, a grin on his face.

the two hang up their conversation after louis gives him his address, and louis has the biggest smile on his face. to be reunited with this boy has been the best thing he's ever experienced, and that says a lot since he went to california once and was on the xfactor.

it doesn't take long for the end of louis' day, or at least the end of his school day, since it only lasts until three-fifteen. he even seems to forget that harry would be waiting at his house, without a key to get inside. so he rushes home faster than he ever thinks he has, and manages to get home at three-thirty.

the only thing he seems to notice as he pulls up is that harry is just walking up to his place as he pulls up. he turns when hearing the car, and smiles.

louis gets out in a hurry, running up the path. "hey, no rush," harry chuckles, his hand grazing louis' arm.

the older man sighs, "right, sorry. uh, c'mon," he jerks his head and starts walking, unlocking the door with his key and walking inside. he notices harry look around once stepping in, and blushes. "uh, not much, but-"

"no, no! i like it," harry nods, "really."

"okay," he sighs, "okay, well then uh, i'm gonna go get changed and then we can leave?" he asks, smiling when harry nods.

the younger boy investigates the home while louis changes, looking at the pictures hung on the walls. there's a lot of what is obviously louis, standing with his family. but the only one catching his eye is the one on the little picture board where you hook the pictures under the crossing straps. because there's a picture of louis and him. from the xfactor. they were both sitting on the couch, harry's legs hooked over louis'. both of them smiling into the camera happily. harry smiles, feeling some sort of pull towards the picture.

"hey," louis' voice is soft behind him, and harry turns around, looking at the older man. he's surprised at how fast it took louis to change from a dress shirt and slacks to tight black jeans and a cute green sweater that makes him look so gentle and soft.

"hi," harry smiles, "you ready?" he asks.

louis nods, "yeah," he says, grabbing his black winter jacket. the one with the soft cream fur on it (larry jacket it's the larry jacket ok). he grabs his black scarf and gloves, since it's freezing out, and stuffs his phone in his pocket. harry nods towards the door, and louis nods as well, following him out and locking his door afterwards.