six

I got many requests to tie in Harry's Dunkirk acting w the story. however they're not really on hiatus in this story, just little like 4/5 month breaks in between tours and albums and stuff. meaning I can't have H do the movie. I WILL put in acting somewhere else tho!

-

harry takes the time out of his morning to go through the annoying gates of louis' apartment to stop by and see his boyfriend. unfortunately it's right as louis is rushing to get ready for work as usual.

"you know i'm leaving for work in like... three minutes?" louis asks, drinking his tea quick as possible as he shoves papers in folders, and folders in his bag.

harry shrugs, "i figured. i just needed to talk to you about things," he says, stepping into the kitchen and pulling a bagel out from the cabinets. he cuts it in half, not bothering to toast it before finding the cream cheese. because louis doesn't like it toasted. neither does he like strawberry cream cheese, harry remembers. but he figures the reason it's in the fridge anyway is because of his sisters in case they stop by or stay over.

he makes the bagel for louis, and puts it in a brown bag for when he gets to work. louis never eats in the morning, as important as harry says it is. he just never makes time, always trying to sleep in as much as possible.

"thank you," louis sighs, taking the bag with a kiss on harry's cheek, "uh, i guess you can come to work with me. you've done some acting stuff right?" he asks.

harry nods, "some commercials and icarly," he chuckles, but louis just nods and tugs on his jacket. harry follows him outside, and then to his car.

they both duck into the car, and louis starts it up, rubbing his hands together for warmth. he drives off, looking forward as he talks. "i can just say you're going to be talking about what people look for in artists and stuff," he shrugs, "you don't actually have to, since i already have work plans for them, but i need an excuse for you to come into the school," he says, more so to himself to get a sort of plan in his head.

harry just nods, "i'm going to the states," he blurts.

louis accidentally presses the brakes for a split second, but drives on, waving off the guy behind him who honks because of it, "when? for how long?" he asks.

harry purses his lips, "me and the boys. we leave in a few days, four. we just had found out last night," he tells him.

louis shakes his head, "how long will you be gone?" he pulls into the school. it's only ten minutes from his place, since he knows the backroads and because that way there won't be a long commute back and forth.

harry subtly tries to hide or shade his face from onlookers. it's a high school, and he's in a world known band. teenagers are their audience, so if he gets noticed bad things could happen. "a week and a half at the most," he says, a bit guiltily. "we're doing a toyota commercial, and then we have an interview with ellen. a shorter one, it should be, but yeah," he purses his lips, feeling bad that he's leaving louis after what the man had just gone through.

both men get out of the car, and harry joins louis' side, grabbing ahold of his second bag. he must of had it in his car, since he doesn't remember him walking out of his flat with it.

louis has to give his explanation on why harry is coming to his classes, and even though it's all a lie he gets a visitors pass anyway. the students aren't there yet, but he swears he can hear people from afar. so, he uses the time to quickly pull louis into his classroom after realizing what one it is, and closes the door behind them.

louis sighs when he takes his bag from him and sits everything on the ground. "are you mad at me?" harry asks.

louis pulls a look. a confused expression etching across his face. "i- no, harry, i'm not mad at you. it's your job, you have to go. i wouldn't stop you from going even if i could. it just frustrates me a bit that this came out of nowhere and now you're leaving," he seems discouraged, and harry frowns, grabbing his hands.

"i'm not leaving you though. i'm not disappearing and leaving you behind, i promise," he spoke quietly, moving his hands down to his waist.

louis takes a breath, reaching to cup harry's face and kissing him. he presses his body up close to his boyfriends, chest to chest. harry tries pulling him even closer, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

"i love you," louis breathes.

harry presses light kisses to louis, nipping at his lips, "i love you too," he says. the warning bell suddenly rings, making both of them flinch, and harry gives him another kiss before pulling away so that they aren't caught by any students.

"am i staying here all day?" harry asks.

louis shrugs, "you can if you want to. it isn't very entertaining though so feel free to leave whenever you want to," he offers as students fill the room. harry's noticed within seconds. girls whispering and gawking and blown away.

louis waits until the late bell, then gets started with his lesson. "as some of you have noticed, we have a special guest. this is harry styles, member of one direction. i told the school that he's going to talk to you about his job, but unfortunately he's not since we already have our work cut out for us. that was just an excuse to get him into the school so him and i could finish our conversation that we had this morning," he tells them.

a girl raises her hand. louis calls on her. "how do you know him?" she asks. louis can clearly see her trying to conceal herself, little did he know she had been a fan of the band since they were put together.

louis gave harry a nervous look, but he got a shrug in return. "you can tell 'em. i don't mind," he smiles.

and god, does he wish harry didn't say that. as much as he wants to shout from the rooftops that harry is his, he doesn't feel like the million questions he's bound to get. so he sighs. "as some of you know, i was on the xfactor in 2010, the same time as harry and the other lads from the band. we were all close, but me and harry were practically bound at the hip. i obviously didn't make it or else i wouldn't be here dealing with you guys," that makes the class chuckle, "and as i stated at the beginning of the year to make sure no one made fun of lgbtq people in my classroom, i am gay myself. and harry is my boyfriend," he awaits the questions, and they come within seconds. asking how they met, questions about the band and the xfactor and anything they can think of. except at some point louis has to cut it short and tell them to write down questions and hand them in by tomorrow morning, and he'll write short answers back to them. he isn't looking forward to it, but he can't afford to waste anymore class time.

"niall just texted me. said he needed help with something at his place," harry mumbles to him while they're both sitting at his desk.

"okay," louis whispers, "don't leave without saying goodbye. make sure to say goodbye to me, okay?" he holds harry's hand under the desk.

"i'll probably be with you every day anyway," harry shakes his head, "but i'm not saying goodbye. we're not separating. it's not gonna happen again," he assures him, "not to mention that I have to drive your car back to your place to get my car, so I'll have to pick you up from work anyway," he points out.

louis' cheeks go reddish, "oh, right. sorry," he mumbles. harry smiles at his embarrassed state. he kisses the corner of louis' lips and his cheek. when he stands he gives louis' hand a squeeze before standing up and saying goodbye to the class, and getting a few selfies with students, before walking out.

-

not too confident with the ending but woah I took two fucking months to update??? WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG I LEGIT THOUGHT I UPDATED LIKE LAST MONTH??