1 ~ Life in School Pt.1

Chapter 1 Written By: Subin
----------
Jiho's POV:
I squealed like a four year old girl when I arrived to the entrance of Seoul Victory High. I tugged on my suitcase and stepped inside the doors. Everything was immense huge. The buildings, the field, EVERYTHING.

I, of course, was very nervous, but my excitement had taken over control in my body.

I ran to the smaller building, and calmly walked  into the hallway, which I assume it is going to lead me to the office. I had to get my keys for my new dorm and information for my daily school life.

"안녕하세요.", I greeted an old lady who was busily typing something in her computer.

"Oh, hi hi.", she glanced at me for a second and continued typing. "I see you are a new student here. May I help you with something?"

Well, that was easy.

"Yes please. Can you give me my keys and the information folder of Yang Subin please?", I politely said.

She made a noise by clicking her tongue, which I suppose was an okay.

***

"275... 276... 277 278 279... YES! 280!!!", I exclaimed happily, and briskly unlocked the door.

I breathed in the cherry blossom scented air. Everything was arranged so neatly, the sight of my dorm made me feel very welcome. I was also thrilled to meet my new dormmates.

It actually felt it was like home. The dorm consisted on a whole kitchen, even with a big refrigerator, three rooms (and each room had its own bathroom), a living room with a huge screen tv, a main bathroom, a computer room, and a balcony. No wonder why my parents had to tighten their belts, to try to send me to a good school for my future.

I chose room #2, because its design attracted my attention the most. Every room was awesomely designed modernly, but room #2 was the closest to my taste.

I set my suitcase on the turquoise patterned rug, and started unpacking my necessaries.

***

"HELLOOO?!?!?!?", a squeaky voice called from outside.

"Yes!", I answered and headed to where the voice was coming from.

I saw a tall and pretty girl bouncing lightly on the floor. She had a huge grin on her face.

"Hi! My name is Seolhyun, nice to meet you. Please take care of me!", she extended her hand, and we shaked.

"Sure, nice to meet you Seolhyun! My name is Jiho, please take care of me too.", I smiled.

She nodded, and after a few minutes of talking, we became beyond friends aside from dormmates.

***

Seolhyun and I were talking about our lives in the living room. We didn't even notice it was getting dark outside.

"When will the third dormmate come?", I asked.

"I think I was informed this dorm will only have two people.", she frowned.