Chapter 9 part 1

Recap...

Jin and Jungkook stared at Jiho and Seolhyun respectively, Jieun glancing/glaring at the boys. Oh boy. She was getting attached to this Seolhyun girl too fast. Jimin was laughing out, catching the attention of the queen bees of the school, the foreign transfer students, Martha, Maria and Megan, triplet  daughters of the school's sponsor. They eyed the eye candy as  they stared at them leaving behind. Jieun glanced back before sighing. This CAN'T be good.

End of recap..

" Miss Jiho, Miss Seolhyun?"

"Yes, mister principle?"

"May i ask... why is this young woman in schoolgrounds? Was she invited in?

"No..."

"Was there any events that included inviting guests?"

"No..."

"Were there any sports league or game that was hosted in our school?"

"No..."

"Then, Miss Jiho and Miss Seolhyun, I dot understand why example students are acting with such... such..rashness. "

The girls were silent as their principle exhaled rather intimidately. They flinched when they heard a sound of a chair creak forwards. They slowly looked upwards, before relazing, even the slightest bit, as they took in the frustrated, but not angry principle. "I suggest having her transfer here. She seems like a nice girl."

The girls looked ectastic, before they were shot dow by a rather serious," Just have her parents sign the transfer notice." The 2 girls glanced at each other, and silently pondered whether or not to tell the principle about Jieuns family condition. "Principle.. can we at least let her stay here as a trial before um.. notifying her parents? You see, they re in Hawaii, and will not return until the next parent teacher conferences.", Jiho suggested as she nervously glanced at Seolhyun who had the same expression. The principle thought about the pros and cons before accepting the deal. The girls squealed in delight. The principle had left them have their own moment of triumph before ruining the mood by saying," However, that is the dead line. And the last favour. The school sponsor has been... displeased to say the least, when i suspended my daughter from school. The students are also wondering if im favouring all of you, so be careful, and speak o no one. I will notify the teachers, and cover for you, only for 5 weeks. Notify Jieuns parents."

The girls bowed their heads,before exiting the room. After they exited the room, the principle gave a deep but silent growl. "Aigoo these girls... theyll the cause of my fast white hair growing process." he thought before laughing. Oh well,  all of his students behave a rather unique way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently  in the 3 triplet daughters room...

"Have you seen the hottie?  The short one?", asked Martha as she brushed her foundation unto her porcelain face.

"Totally. And, remember the tall guy with the light brown hair? Oh gods! Hes like a god!", Maria squealed as she gently put on eyeliner on top of her lucious, cerulean aqua eyes.

"For me, the one in the back was the hottest. Seriously.", Megan said as she nodded to herself. She was currently curling her soft, long and bright brown hair into waves. The  sisters smirked, as the totallydeserved the right to date these eye candies,  and no one eslse should have.

"Lady Megan, lady Martha, lady Maria, your father requests your prescence immediately.", a young man, probably in his teens declared as he bowed 90 degrees. The 3 girls yawned. "Tell him we are busy. Now shoo.", Martha growled as her porcelain face broke into a glower. The young man, or should i say Hoseok, bowed again before retreating back to his masters breakfast room. Immediately after he close the door, Maria howled in annoyance and threw an expensive 489 dollar brush from India onto the door. "Gods, i hate him! Why doesnt he just disapear?", she yelled as  she immitaded the young lads words and actions. "Because father wants him around.", Megan responded. Another knock was heard behin the other side of the door.

"WHAT is it?", Maria whined. Their older butler, Sebastian, came with 18 sets of dresses and high heels for each triplet from the  newest, hottest, most popular brand ever, Royals.

"Nuh uh... Nuh uh... Nuh uh... UGH! no one matches with my pale skin!!!", Martha complained as she scavenged through the expensive dresses. Similarly, the other girls reacted almost the same.

Finally, they decided which dress to put. For Martha, she wore a black and white dress with no sleeves, stopping 3 inches above her knee with black high heels. For the accessories, she decided matching black opals for earings and a black headband to contrast with her chocolate brown hair that was tied in a perfect bun. For Maria, she decided to put a matching aqua dress to her eyes. It was an aqua blue dress, with swirling designs of a darker hue of blue with blue high heels. For the accessories, she decided upon a light blue conch shell matching earings with a curly side ponytail. Finally, Megan decided to go all out with a pure, white dress with occasional red lines and swirls on it. For the accessories, she decided on red rubby stone earings with a red and white choker.

"Tanaka, open the door for us.", Megan ordered as they were busy looking at themselves on a room filled with mirrors. Tanaka responded with a slight bow before opening a door that was right in front of the 3 girls. After making sure they left, Tanaka exhaled deeply before turning to look at his master for almost 10 years. "Master, dont you think they are too spoied. His master raised a brow. Tanaka bowed in apology. " My apologies master. Ijust think that your daughters... are getting too full of themselves. If this continues on, they wont know the hardships life brings...", he said. The master sat quiet;y, sipping his tea before leaving it on the table.

There was an akward silence before a,"so you think so too?" was heard. "Yes... im afraid so, master."  His master stared outside the window, the trees swaying with the gentle wind. "Well...", he said before he stood up. " I gues its time for them to leaarn the first lesson in life...."
""
""
"" "" "" "" "" "" """"""""""""""