Revealed! :D

A door being forcefully opened was heard. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN PRINCIPAL?! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!", Jimin shouted as he punched one of the "bodyguards", going through the narrow hallway where Jiho, the principal and Seolhyun was at.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! WHAT HAPPENED?!", Seolhyun, who rarely yelled, found herself yelling after the sudden message that Jiho was to be expelled. "Seol-uh Hyun! Relax!", Jiho tried to calm her friend but failed when she got free from her grasp and punched the principal's desk, creating a punch dent. "I said what I said. Now leave. Before you're also expelled.", the principal coldly retorted as 2 men in black carried Jiho, Seolhyun and Jimin outside the principal's office. The principal walked until the doormat, looking disgusted.

" You.... Disgusting ruffians hurt my daughter! Here's the proof!", the principal roared showing a picture of Jiho punching the girl they met earlier that day, bleeding on her forehead. "I didn't do that!", Jiho protested. It was true. She would never do that.

"I don't believe you! Not until I find evidence!", the principal still roared, his face looking red. The door was slammed right onto their faced, mostly Jiho, leaving them with red faced, as if they took red pain and painted themselves like that. Jiho just sat there, still frozen of what will happen to her. "Let's go over there Jiho-ya", Seolhyun suggested in an irritated tone. "I agree. Let's get the hell away from here.", Jimin growled. How dare his ex-girlfriend frame his friend? He was going to confront her. As they walked pass the principal's office, Jimin saw a human-like shadow disappeared in a split second.

Jimin POV

Probably someone just passed by. I'm more worried about Jiho's academy than the stupid shadow. I looked over Seolhyun, then to Jiho. I was saddened to see my newly made friend in this state. I heard Seolhyun murmuring, "I swear I will beat the crap out of the person who did this to my precious Jiho" You and me sister. You and me.

Jiho POV

Will I be expelled on the very first day of school? No... No! What did I do to her?! What did I do that would make her-?!

Flashback Start

"Look, even if we're not, why do you try to be with Jimin? It would be useless since you and Jimin are in different classrooms." The girl just gaped with her mouth dropped, frozen in her place...

Flashback End

Oh, I know. I know that girl. And she's going to pay.

Normal POV

Jiho's face darkened completely, not to mention Jimin and Seolhyun's faces too. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", Jiho asked. "Well, it depends. Does it involve physical violence?", Seolhyun and Jimin responded, Seolhyun said the first one while Jimin said the next one. "Um... No", Jiho tensely replied, "But that would be nice for a change."

"I'm thinking of confronting her. Her reason of me getting expelled. And while she's talking about it, you guys can record it and then we have an evidence proving her wrong.", Jiho wickedly exposed her plan to her friends. They smiled wickedly was well, loving the idea of showing the principal that his own daughter wasn't a trust-worthy one. Little did they know that Jin over-heard them, since the principal's office till their plan.

Jin's POV

So that transfer student will be expelled? Hm... don't want that to happen. He's Jimin's friend and any friend of my friend will be my friend as long as they're nice and well... they are nice. What should I do to help them? hm.. Do we have any ideas people? No? Well... Let's try calling my friends first.

Toot!

"Hello?", a shy voice asked. "Jungkook? It's me, Kookie. Can we meet up with the others? I need some help from you", Jin replied. "Sure! How about 5PM?", Jungkook asked again. "Um... No. It needs to be before our school closes... Can we?", Jin hesitated. He could feel Jungkook raising his eyebrow. "Sure but... for what?", Jungkook questioned, interested on hearing the story, "Tell you when I meet you. And don't say anything to Jimin alright Kookie?" "Sure hyung!" Beep!