#8 GLARES GOING AROUND

Ginnys P.O.V

It's 6:00 in the morning I'm getting sick all over the bathroom Harry's holding back my hair as I get sick into the toilet. I think we woke someone for our sake please don't be Ron I thought aloud. It's not it's only me how are you kid the voice says. Oh it's only Percy. Rons sleeping on the couch Granger kicked him out of their room because he was giving out that she should have told him sooner. Percy laughed. Percy your not mad I stamer. I was earlier but I know Harry loves you don't you Harry. Ya Percy I do very much Harry blushed. And I know he will look after you and the baby Gin I know you'll be happy Percy said wisely. So I don't need to be angry. He said thoughtfully and also Rons make a big deal about it. Also I know Bill and Charile admits he's comed around and George is coming to the idea but not fully yet just give them all a bit of time. Thanks Percy I say before vomiting into the toilet. Percy stayed while I was getting sick he even crept past sleeping Ron and got me some water after about 30 minutes we went back to bed I thanked Percy and told him he didn't have to stay up with me and Harry as I got sick but he said that he would do anything to help his little sister with what he could. We thanked him again and went of to bed I cuddled up to Harry and fell fast asleep.
In the morning I woke up alone it was 11:00am and I was still tiered I've never slept in this long I didn't want to face everyone so I lay in bed and read my book. Five minutes later Harry came in with tea and a sausage roll from my favourite muggle coffee shop. Thanks Harry you shouldn't have. I thought you might be awake soon and I knew you wouldn't want to come downstairs for breakfast so I went out and got you this. I sat up in bed and eat my food and drank my tea as Harry read the Qubbler and drank his coffee. Do you fell better a bit he asked. Ya I do much better. Once I finished my food I got up and put on some robes and went to go out the bedroom door. Where are you going Harry asked confused. Downstairs. You don't have to Ginny. I know I know but I need to will you come with me. Of course he said. We meet Moine and went down with her as we entered the sitting room Ron was about to say something but before he could me and Hermoine both sent him death glares telling him to back off. I sat down and looked through a magazine with Hermoine and Harry was talking to Percy about the ministry. Ron was reading a book well pretending to he was send glares at me and Harry. After a while I got sick of it and shouted see an alien over here Ron. No he muttered. I thought so.